Twin boom pusher B-25

Started by Eddie M., November 03, 2006, 09:03:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SinUnNombre

QuoteThe nose will probably keep it's B-25 shape because of the guns that I will be adding, but the more aerodynamic version does sound inviting........ I'll see after I get done trying to make a Gatling gun for the nose. :)
   Eddie
Ahhh, I keep forgetting that you're stuffing it full of guns. And plus, my pointy nose idea would probably look better with the extended wingtips anyway.

Jon

The Cat a.k.a Meowbag

Out of curiosity, what do you use for the gun barrels?  

Eddie M.

QuoteOut of curiosity, what do you use for the gun barrels?
We use a type of epoxy at work that we dispense thought a syringe type needle( with no sharp end) and I grab the used ones. Trim to size and mount in some round cut styrene sheet. :)
   Eddie  
Look behind you!

The Cat a.k.a Meowbag

Bugger, I was hoping it was something simple!  :blink:  

nev

QuoteEddie's work gets me damn near as excited as my girlfriend.   :wub:
And your girlfirend is hot!

Bazling Gun, nice one Centurion  :D  
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Eddie M.

The Pusher has new teeth :ph34r: . It was donated by Berny 13 over at FSM. Sorry JHM, the Bazling gun is much too powerful for this project and will go into the inventory, unless you want it. :)
    Eddie

Look behind you!

John Howling Mouse

Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

gooberliberation

Somebody please make a drooling smiley!
================================
"How about this for a headline for tomorrows paper? French fries." ~~ James French, d. 1966 Executed in electric chair in Oklahoma.

Eddie M.

Thanks again Gents! B) I think I've solved half of my blending problem (topside) from the booms to the engine. Just use the other half of the bomb that I used for the spinners. :)
  Eddie
Look behind you!

Brian da Basher

Oh man Mr Miller this one just keeps getting better and better with each update! I love how you solved the blending issue with the booms and that enormous gat you've got in the nose. No little girly-man .30 for this baby! :wub:

Brian da Basher

upnorth

Eddie: I've been sitting here speechless up to now regarding this project. I could not in my wildest dreams concieve of a twin boom Mitchell. That thing is increadible! :wub:

The only suggestion I can think to make, after seeing those long pointy prop spinners is:

Contra-props, man! CONTRA-PROPS!!!! :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

My Blogs:

Pickled Wings: http://pickledwings.com/

Beyond Prague: http://beyondprague.net/

Archibald

King Arthur: Can we come up and have a look?
French Soldier: Of course not. You're English types.
King Arthur: What are you then?
French Soldier: I'm French. Why do you think I have this outrageous accent, you silly king?

Well regardless I would rather take my chance out there on the ocean, that to stay here and die on this poo-hole island spending the rest of my life talking to a gosh darn VOLLEYBALL.

B777LR

You need extra small jets for extra speed! Place them under the wing!

Ollie

This thing is getting better by the post...

:P  

Rafael

Ok, gents, i found the the place.....Here...
Understood only by fellow Whiffers....
1/72 Scale Maniac
UUUuuumm, I love cardboard (Cardboard, Yum!!!)
OK, I know I can't stop scratchbuilding. Someday, I will build something OOB....

YOU - ME- EVERYONE.
WE MAY THINK DIFFERENTLY
BUT WE CAN LIVE TOGETHER