Twin boom pusher B-25

Started by Eddie M., November 03, 2006, 09:03:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie M.

One more and one to show the size relation to a 1/48 Tomcat. :)
  Eddie

Look behind you!

John Howling Mouse

Wowie, whoo wa!!!!  If you had this on a realistic scale diorama/background, you'd have a lot of people scratching their heads trying to figure this one out, it's that believable!

Incredible! Could I once again trouble you for some hi-rez pics sent to home address?  Got to keep the Miller Archives up to date with the best possible photos, y'know.

Very, very REAL, Eddie-------wow!   :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

Captain Canada

Woah ! Nice work, Eddie ! Taking the photos outside really makes her look good. I bet that thing would be a real conversation piece at a show, as people glance at it and then do a double-take.

:wub:  
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Sisko

Big bash with a big finish!!!! :party:  :party:  :party:

Looks bloody great mate! B)  
Get this Cheese to sick bay!

BlackOps

Fantastic job Eddie! I'm really glad you stuck with this one  :wub:

Eddie's workbench is like the amusement park of model building, It's always a fun ride seeing the twists and turns his builds take, and when it's done we can hardly wait to hop onboard the next one!
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

Eddie M.

Quote from: Stargazer2006 on September 29, 2009, 09:35:02 AM
Amazing project! Congratulations!

Thank you very much! It's hard to believe it's been so long since I finished it. The Pusher remains one of my favorites and I look at it often trying to gain the same inspiration that I had back then. Here's where it sits as of today. :)

Look behind you!

chrisonord

Only just seen this Eddie,
I am really liking this, it looks so right it really does.it has inspired me to do a more modern turbo prop COIN build like this :thumbsup:
Cheers,
Chris.
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

buzzbomb

Good job, and looking very plausible.

Paint scheme came nice as well

Cheers

batmancustoms

John 'Panzer' Hinton
http://www.batmancustoms.com/

G.Marcat

This is the kind of work that I like!
Cut, enlarge, change, mix, etc.
EXTRA good result.

Ed S

Well since Stargazer2006 resurrected this thread, I went and took a look at it.  It was prior to my joining this forum.  I have to say that is great work Eddie.  A clever concept and well executed. 

Superb modeling!!   :thumbsup:

Ed
We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

Eddie M.

Thank you Gentlemen! Bring this thread back has given me a bit more juice to get back in the saddle. If I may shamelessly promote two other monumental builds I did, take a look at these two. I've not done anything this complex since...

B-17/ KC-135 in 1/48
http://www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic,7434.285.html

Super Hog aka Hogzilla
http://www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic,8446.375.html
Look behind you!

Stargazer

I wish I had the talent, time and patience to do such beautiful work as yours... This is first class whiffing all the way!

Sauragnmon

Sheer Awesome, Eddie - the trimotor twin boomer B-25 looks the absolute monsterness.
Putty-fu, Scratch-jutsu and Bash-chi, the sacred martial arts of the What-If. Mastering them, is Ancient Chinese Secret.

Just your friendly neighbourhood Mad Scientist and Ship-whiffer.

Overkill? Nah, it's Insurance.  So are the 20" guns.