Do you like the Cheetah?

Started by Damian2, November 04, 2006, 04:37:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Damian2

Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try.

BlackOps

Hey! Nobody likes a cheater!  :angry:    

What? Oh, he said Cheetah  :wacko:  my bad  :D

Some great pics, I like the side by side shot of the Mirage and the Cheetah noses together...really sets of their differences.

I think the Cheetah is pretty cool but I like the Mirage  so it makes sense.
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

Captain Canada

There's a funny commercial here in Canada right now, for a sports drink. The hooded figure turns out to be none other than disgraced sprinter Ben Johnson. He unveils himself and says " I've always been a Cheetah "

Crazy.....

In reality, the Cheetah, much like the Dagger, has always been an ugly duckling to me. With that little pointy nose, it just ruins the whole Mirage 3 line.

Cool paint schemes, tho !

:cheers:  
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

P1127

QuoteIn reality, the Cheetah, much like the Dagger,
There is a reason for that - there are strong rumours that Cheetah Cs are actually re-built Dagger/Kfirs.

Facts that point to that:

(i) The Cheetah has the lengthened forward fuselage of the IIIE/V series - compare the cockpity position with the IIICZ.

(ii) There are more Cheetah Cs thanaccountable available SA Mirage IIIs
It's not an effing  jump jet.

Damian2

QuoteIn reality, the Cheetah, much like the Dagger,
There is a reason for that - there are strong rumours that Cheetah Cs are actually re-built Dagger/Kfirs.

Facts that point to that:

(i) The Cheetah has the lengthened forward fuselage of the IIIE/V series - compare the cockpity position with the IIICZ.

(ii) There are more Cheetah Cs thanaccountable available SA Mirage IIIs
:rolleyes:

Was speaking to one of the crew cheifs during the show, who hinted at that. We all know that the SANDF has a long, long relationship with the IDF. Upto and including sending "advisors" down for ops in Angola...
Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try.

Shasper

The Cheetah, Kfir, Pantera, even the modded MIIIS' the Swiss go bangin' around in, the all look a hell of alot better than the original MIII to me!

Shameless plug, but on this note I'm disposing of both my High Planes MIIIBS/DS and their Cheetah-D kit, PM me ify ya interested.

Shas B)
Take Care, Stay Cool & Remember to "Check-6"
- Bud S.