REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY

Started by Radish, November 14, 2006, 03:47:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Radish

A chance to catch up on what chaps are doing and lots of excellent chat with a marvellous bunch of modelling heroes.
See everyone on Saturday morning and leave some space for my models.
Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen

Radish

And I've just run out of black primer.....bollocks :dum:  

NARSES2

And please anyone who's there come and say hello to the guys and Radish  :lol:  
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Mossie

Will do!  I'm a first timer & looking forward to it.  Any tips for queue busting, I've hard they're pretty bad?

Simon.
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Ian the Kiwi Herder

Already packed my stuff, put my "MODELS IN TRANSIT" sticker on the back of the jalopy and got my suit dry cleaned....... See y'all on Saturday ! :wub:

Ian
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

Radish

If you're IPMS(UK) or IPMS somewhere else, not a problem.

If you're neither of these, admittance is from 10am onwards.....but the good news is that the entrance is from Hall Three into Hall Two....HALL 3 has some displays, seats, refreshments, coffee, bacon sarnies etc....so you're INDOORS, have something to look at (ie Stafford are in HALL 3 by rumour anyway!) and I'm queue "busting" with a squeaky rubber chicken in my hand!!
Whoooohoooooo!! :lol:  :party:  :party:  :party:  :party:  :party:  

John Howling Mouse

And could the rest of you all do us a big favor and take plenty of pics you can later upload of Radish's displayed work?

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!!

Thanks.
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

Ian the Kiwi Herder

"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

Radish

Hey Baz, sprayed up five models so far TODAY and some more tomorrow, with brush-painting, decalling, weathering and rigging on the go until Friday 4pm.
Then I cook tea and go out ROCKING until late....a great way to start the weekend of pure modelling overdose!!
Sunday night....after the return home, quick snack, wash and out ROCKIN' until late!!!
Gorra be the best weekend of the year!
I take the wife too, so there's "personal extras" thrown in as well as saying "That'd look cool under the Christmas tree!"
Woooohooooo!
Vampire Hurricane gets it in a minute or two!
Making a hobbyboss Wildcat later.....spray silver tomorrow....it'll be Luftwaffe or RAF from the '30s :party:  :party:  :party:  :party:  

B777LR

Hobbes

Radish

For this coming weekend it's the centre of the UNIVERSE!!!

SCALEMODELWORLD 2006 :party:  :party:  :party:  :party:  

Radish

And according to the beautiful Emma Jesson, the weather on Saturday is dry, sunny but a bit windy! (Sounds like Narses!!) :lol:  

nev

QuoteWill do!  I'm a first timer & looking forward to it.  Any tips for queue busting, I've hard they're pretty bad?

Simon.
For the last 5 or so years that I've been going, for non-IPMS members (ie me) they've been horrendous, over an hour of queing, not getting in till gone 11am  <_<

Then last year there was no queue whatsoever, walked up at 10am expecting the usual hour of my life wasted and walked straight in!  Full marks to the IPMS  :party:

QuoteWheres telford?

you don't wanna know.  To borrow the saying about Merthyr Tydfill - its like East Germany, only without the tanks.
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

GTX

For those of us with a legitimate excuse for not attending (I'm on the other side of the world :D ), plenty of pics please.

Regards,

Greg
All hail the God of Frustration!!!