REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY

Started by Radish, November 14, 2006, 03:47:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alvis 3.1

REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY hoping "BlairForce One" arrives in time!

Have fun Rads, and don't do anything that erm, uhm, err..yeah..have fun! :) :ar:

Alvis 3.1

jester

I wont be at Telford this year as the wife and I are off to Brugge in Belgium for a holiday, well meet up with our friends there and consume some excellent Belgian beers! I wish I was going to Telford as the Magna Models Argosy is supposed to be available, and I gotta get me one of those. Hope those going have a good time.

cheers

Clive

Martin H

QuoteREALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY hoping "BlairForce One" arrives in time!

Have fun Rads, and don't do anything that erm, uhm, err..yeah..have fun! :) :ar:

Alvis 3.1
sorry mate, still no sign of it yet...im betting sods law takes over and it arrives after we get to telford.
I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

Nick

Ooooh that reminds me, really must go and get some Essex beer and PORK PIES!

I'm now accepting that the missiles on my F-16 won't look fantastic but I'll stick them on and look at doing a strip and repaint before Milton Keynes next year.

The 6th surprise model is quite possible considering it's based on a snaptite moulding and now only needs a basic paintjob and decals to look reasonable.

Nick B)  

Radish

Made the Hobby Boss Wildcat F4F-4....20 minutes except for the cowling, wheels and prop which'll go on tomorrow.
They even give seperate mouldings to include the underwing windows if required. Class moulding....just needs a slight rub down. An option of opened or closed canopies and the cockpit, moulded within the fuselage (which is a one piece moulding of course,) is pretty good.
Spray with silver tomorrow and I'll brush paint the cowling, probably blue?
Luftwaffe.
hobby Boss.....might reconvert me to 1/72nd. Build a squadron in a day I reckon!!

Whoooohooooooo!!! :party:  :party:  :party:  :party:  :party:

Getting WAY too excited :party:

Mid'll need to calm me down later....... :tank:  :tank:  
Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen

Radish

The WAIL of the Banshee is coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dum:  

NARSES2

Quotegot my suit dry cleaned....... See y'all on Saturday ! :wub:

Ian
See a clean desk and he wears a suit to a model show - we know, we've seen it  :dum:  :cheers:  
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Ian the Kiwi Herder

Quotegot my suit dry cleaned....... See y'all on Saturday ! :wub:

Ian
See a clean desk and he wears a suit to a model show - we know, we've seen it  :dum:  :cheers:
To be read in a Julian/Sandy voice: "Oooooohhh, get her.... saucer of milk for the palome on table 3"

It could be worse, Chris, I could turn-up in full dress rig complete with medals and braid..... Hmmm, come to think of it......

Ian
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

Radish

If you did that we'd put boot-polish on yer face, and enter you in the figures comp as Idi Amin (underfed, of course!)

you'll look very nice in a suit. It used to amaze me that Chris gannon used to arrive on his motorbyke and then appear suited and immaculate.

I shall be wearing heavily creased combats, a green/khaki t-shirt and some sort of jacket with badges on. Sand Desert boots, not the Pink ones.
And on my head.......
And while Queue-Busting, the Squeaky Chicken will be used and inserted in anyone who offends it. :lol:  

Howard of Effingham

QuoteOoooh that reminds me, really must go and get some Essex beer and PORK PIES!

and.......

TWIGLETS!

:D  :D

trevor
Keeper of George the Cat.

Martin H

QuoteOoooh that reminds me, really must go and get some Essex beer and PORK PIES!

and.......

TWIGLETS!

:D  :D

trevor
well volenteered that man  :D  
I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

nev

Seafood purchased this morning :)

See you all Saturday.  :party:  
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Howard of Effingham

and.......

TWIGLETS!

:D  :D

well volunteered that man  :D
oh ok! <_<

i'll have a look and see what sainsbury's have got.

one bag or two?  :D

next thing yer know someone i'll be bringing pringles, but that ain't gonna be me.

just make sure that there is some space for my display items.

anyhow, who's minding the shop whilst everyone and his dog is at SMW?

trevor
Keeper of George the Cat.

Radish

Woof-woof!

I've got the squeaky chicken ;)  

Radish

And chaps, most of the UK members will be "off-line" of course over the next 3 days as we're having the TIME OF OUR LIVES!!!