What did Secret Santa send you?

Started by nev, November 19, 2006, 12:52:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GTX

Can I have a picture looking at the side/end of that box - I just want to read what it says on the side (honestly :rolleyes: )

Regards,

Greg
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

cthulhu77

QuoteCan I have a picture looking at the side/end of that box - I just want to read what it says on the side (honestly :rolleyes: )

Regards,

Greg
:D   She appears to be holding the box a fair distance from her deltoids...

John Howling Mouse

She says she wants to somehow incorporate The Boots into another pic with the model boxtop.  We'll see what she comes up with!!   :o

Waiting to exhale in Edmonton!  
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

lancer

QuoteWhoo-hooo: it's here (mail delivery on a Saturday----I love it!) and, as you can see, we're BOTH thrilled with what RallyModeller sent me----thanks!

Now, I can do that heavily weathered one I had planned for my T-Tailed F-86T version (that ended up as a pristine NMF instead).  Thanks!

Interesting background for the F86 Baz....
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Brian da Basher

F-32

My kit arrived, a Fujimi F-4EJ Phantom - thanks Lancer!

No idea awhat I'm going to do with it though............... :huh:  

Brian da Basher

QuoteMy kit arrived, a Fujimi F-4EJ Phantom - thanks Lancer!

No idea awhat I'm going to do with it though............... :huh:
Might I suggest adding spats? It's a proven fact that spats add to the coolness factor of any aircraft by 1000%!

I love spats! :wub:

Brian da Basher

gooberliberation

QuoteWhoo-hooo: it's here (mail delivery on a Saturday----I love it!) and, as you can see, we're BOTH thrilled with what RallyModeller sent me----thanks!

Now, I can do that heavily weathered one I had planned for my T-Tailed F-86T version (that ended up as a pristine NMF instead).  Thanks!

If I had a body like that, I'd be suggestively posing with model boxes too.

Oh hell, I think I will anyway.

*ducks monsoon of eggs, bricks, bullets, and rotten tomatoes*

okay okay! I'll put me pants back on! :lol:  
================================
"How about this for a headline for tomorrows paper? French fries." ~~ James French, d. 1966 Executed in electric chair in Oklahoma.

viper29_ca

I think Canada Post ate mine, still a no show.  
Thanks
Scott
Elm City Hobbies

http://www.elmcityhobbies.com

Nick

I've sent my Secret Santa off but not got anything back yet.....

Nick B)  

K5054NZ

"Wow, she's a hottie!" says Lana.

'nuff said!

cthulhu77

"lean, and mean, and not too far between"

B. Murray

Captain Canada

Nice one, Baz !

:wub:

Scotty....CP hasn't eaten yours. It's in the van and gonna be mailed tomorrow am !

:blink:  
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

rallymodeller

Well John, it certainly looks better there than it did sitting in my stash pile... B)  
--Jeremy

Poor planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part...

More into Flight Sim reskinning these days, but still what-iffing... Leading Edge 3D

cthulhu77

Personally, I think we should all just start sending Baz kits...as long as the pics keep on coming in. :D