Telford photos

Started by Martin H, November 20, 2006, 05:03:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Radish

Hey....impressed! This man uses plans!!
Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen

lancer

QuoteA JMN told me it was a Duck, but I still insist it's a Squeaky Chicken.....slightly  weathered.
Is that before or after I told you it was a bloody duck???
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

lancer

Quotebut the photo of the Pork Pie and the Twiglets, that was just damned cruel, you should be ashamed you sadistic bastards.
But, but...we took those especially for you.... :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

lancer

QuoteThe Vulcan and VC-10 display teams...  :wub:
On behalf of the builders, I thank you sir!

Hobbes

And what exactly is the wee Flogger lookalike with the TSRs etc? Intriguing.
Are you sure you're not looking at an F-111?

ysi_maniac

btw: the builder of Forward swept F-16 is member?
That would be me :D .

Chris :tornado:
My congrats. I like it  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:
Do you have a three view drawing, I plan to build it ... one day :)
Unfortunatly I only have a plan view of the F-16 FSW, but I hope this helps.

Chris :tornado:
Sure it helps!
Thanks a lot! :cheers:  
Will die without understanding this world.

Radish

The Frogfeet are being donated to my granddaughter who'll wear them with pride, mud and water! :lol:  

Mossie

Here's some of my own from stands other than the R&D & What-If SIG's, mostly Whiff/fantasy with one or two others that caught my eye:

Whiff's first:

Freightdogs SR.177

Sanger Antipodial Bomber

Bombcorde with Skybolts

That great TSR2 dio by the Cadets that has had us all talking

A wrecked space craft, fantastic work on the detail, scenery & paint job.  No idea if it's supposed to represent anything in particular but it has both a Soviet/CIS star & Starfleet decals!

Flygvapnet TSR2 in Splintercam on the Sweedish SIG stand.

Firefox on the competition stand.  Text with it said 'The worst resin kit I've built'!

'Deep Phoenix'.  Sure I've seen this before somewhere, no idea where though.

These two pics ring a vague bell as well, but again, I've no idea what it is.
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Mossie

Concorde whiffs on the Classic British Aircraft SIG stand:

Another Bombcorde

Various Airlines (I can just make out an Air Canada machine guys!)

Royal Aircraft Establishment & RAF Support Command, along with various airlines

EDIT, corrected SIG name thanks to Thorvic's comments.
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Geoff_B

Mossie the Big white thing is the Italeri SR-75 Pentrator their spoof blackbird replacement (The USAF SIG do have a few Whifs on their display normally)

BTW Thats the Classic British Aircraft SIG with the Concordes, other years they have done Canberras and Hunters that sort of thing. Nice display especially with the whiff schemes and the Military versions  :D

Cheers

Geoff

Mossie

Real world stuff:

AH-64 Cheyene

Fantastic Patrouille Suisse dispaly, part of the Swiss stands banner!

Vulcan prototype

Israeli Super Frelon

Belgian F-16 Tigermeet.  Only included it cos I bought this kit a lot of years ago & I donated it as a prize for a raffle on another forum.  Still to send it, slap on the wrist for me!

'Blackhawk Down' Dio.  Notice the 'Arnie' figurine behind with the missile launcher!

Thanks for clearing those things up Geoff, I'll correct the post to make sure the Classic British Aircraft SIG get the credit they deserve!

Mossie

Last & far from least, Wallace & Gromitt!

'To Baldly Go', with 'Ewe-Boat' in the foreground

'The Ayup-Team'

'Squirt-o-matic'

Various fantastic creations!

Plenty where pestering the modeller for more versions, but he said he'd had enough!  Can't blame him really, although he did let slip that he was part way through a Wacky Races project that would turn up next year, but after that, that was it!  We've all said that at one time though.....

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :dum:  :dum:  :dum:

Ian the Kiwi Herder

QuoteAmazing stuff there, all of it, that Royal Navy Skyray still makes me wet my knickers every time I see it.

Personally I thought it was the best thing there ! :dum:

Great pics guys, when I get home after four nights straight (o/time), I'll post the pics of Terry's sesquiplanes. Think I got about a half dozen in the camera..... Great show, chaps, see y'all at Bolton & Huddersfield.

Ian
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

Martin H

Quotein my view he's one of the best Luftwaffe 46 modellers in the country.
I would agree with that comment.  :D
I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

Radish

Ah....The Wacky Races. :lol:

See seperate thread! in SMW07/Telford 07 section :party: