J

Heller programme for 2007

Started by JC Carbonel, November 22, 2006, 12:09:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JC Carbonel

Heller 2007

mostly reissues but interesting ones ... I reserve a few camels !!!

JCC

B777LR

The Dunqurque and Strasbourg and Surcouf are defeinate must haves! Most beutiful battleships ever :wub:  

Geoff_B

So who bailed out Heller then JCC ? as i thought they only had till Jan 2007 before the Administrators closed it down.

The figures line seems an odd choice, but they may go well with the appearance of French Armour these days.

Wonder what Airfix will be able to sort out for next year ?

Cheers

G

Archibald

That's also came as a surprise for me, Thorvic! Well, maybe they've found someone to takeover the firm before the liquidation (which would occure just 6 months after bankrupcy 21 th July 2006 this gave 21th January 2007). wait and see... In every case, glad to see Airfix saved :) by a serious firm as Hornby  
King Arthur: Can we come up and have a look?
French Soldier: Of course not. You're English types.
King Arthur: What are you then?
French Soldier: I'm French. Why do you think I have this outrageous accent, you silly king?

Well regardless I would rather take my chance out there on the ocean, that to stay here and die on this poo-hole island spending the rest of my life talking to a gosh darn VOLLEYBALL.

Hobbes

I found this on the rec.models.scale newsgroup:

QuoteFirst session in the court very well happened and all the hopes are
allowed for the future of the  French brand. Moulds and brand stay well
in France and the company can continue to live. The next session of the
court, definitive, will be on January 26, 2007, but Heller should be
saved.

Archibald

History repeat... back to 1981! Heller go bankrupt then resurrect, french presidential election, Israel Vs Arab conflict (nope, this permanent since 80 years)  
French Soldier: I'm French. Why do you think I have this outrageous accent, you silly king?

Well regardless I would rather take my chance out there on the ocean, that to stay here and die on this poo-hole island spending the rest of my life talking to a gosh darn VOLLEYBALL.

Hobbes

JC, I found this quote on your site:

QuoteCoffret « tout compris » Jules Verne 1/125
Ce coffret inclura un modèle (nouveau moule) de l'ATF Jules Verne (en vol ou sous coiffe), Ariane 5 modifiée pour le lancement de l'ATF et l'ISS

My French is a bit rusty. What is the 'ATF Jules Verne'?  

Archibald

The ATV, not the ATF!
It's the european unmanned-cargo for the ISS (launched by an Ariane V circa September 2007)  

Hobbes

Archibald

It could be cool changing it into a manned lunar vehicle for europe (very unlikely in real world alas!!)  

PolluxDeltaSeven

:wub: Mmmh!!
UH-145 is planed !! :wub:  
"laissez mes armées être les rochers et les arbres et les oiseaux dans le ciel"
-Charlemagne-

Coming Soon in Alternate History:
-Battlefleet Galactica
-Republic of Libertalia: a modern Pirate Story

jcf

Quote:wub: Mmmh!!
UH-145 is planed !! :wub:
Ya mean the UH-72A?  <_<

Funny how the announcement of the UH-145 winning the LUH contest mentioned the service designation but it seems that part got left out of the bulk of the news services stories.

Cheers, Jon

jcf

Finally they re-issue the Surcouf.  :party:

Cheers, Jon

Jeffry Fontaine

Some of those figure sets have not seen the light of day on a store shelf for a very long time.  Nice to see something different for a change.  The camel and the pack mule look like they could both be useful.  

I am still very disappointed in Heller for considering production of the Mirage 2000N in 1/48th scale.  
Unaffiliated Independent Subversive
----------------------------------
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg

Archibald

If only they could produce a 1/72 scale Vautour, they would be definitively saved(well, there's some demand for such a model, and plenty of things to do with it).
But most important thing is they are alive...