1000 model aircraft kits!

Started by GTX, November 25, 2006, 01:50:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GTX

All hail the God of Frustration!!!

Hobbes

Good grief.

1. How does he expect to sell such a vaguely-described lot? It may be worth $ 7500 (plus shipping), or it may be a load of crap.
2. how many m^3 are we talking about? You'd need a shipping container to transport them all.  

Brian da Basher

Too rich for my wallet I'm afraid. I am interested in how the seller came into such a huge stash though. Maybe they saw some of the awesome work on this board and decided to pack it in and take up knitting?

Brian da Basher

John Howling Mouse

I do believe some collector's spouse is ticked off to the n-th degree!
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

anthonyp

:blink:

That's more than I've got in my stash AND built!  I gotta talk to Jeff at Old Guard about it, he might be interested.
I exist to pi$$ others off!!!
My categorized models directory on my site.
My site (currently with no model links).
"Build what YOU like, the way YOU want to." - a wise man

Leigh

QuoteI am interested in how the seller came into such a huge stash though.

Brian da Basher
Talk to Jeffrey that's about a tenth of the size of his. The only modeler I know of who's stash has it's own zip code :lol:  

I invite all and any criticism, except about Eric The Dog, it's not his fault he's stupid

Leigh's Models

Rafael

Hey Mr. Howling Mouse, don't give ideas to my wife!!!!
Understood only by fellow Whiffers....
1/72 Scale Maniac
UUUuuumm, I love cardboard (Cardboard, Yum!!!)
OK, I know I can't stop scratchbuilding. Someday, I will build something OOB....

YOU - ME- EVERYONE.
WE MAY THINK DIFFERENTLY
BUT WE CAN LIVE TOGETHER

gooberliberation

He might have better luck if he divided them up into categories then sold them... like say.... all the 1/72 ww2 models in one lot, then all the ships in another one.
================================
"How about this for a headline for tomorrows paper? French fries." ~~ James French, d. 1966 Executed in electric chair in Oklahoma.

biscuit

gee only half an hour from my place  ;)

mick  :cheers: