Fantastic Plastic

Started by ABU625, December 12, 2006, 08:23:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NARSES2

Quote from: Overkiller on March 25, 2010, 01:58:10 PM
Quote from: JayBee on March 25, 2010, 01:51:05 PM
Quote from: Overkiller on March 25, 2010, 01:43:04 PM
Quote from: Cobra on March 24, 2010, 09:40:35 AM
Hey Guys, i was just @ the Fantastic Plastic Model site & Saw they had the Manta Fighter from 'Sky Captain & the World of Tomorrow' Just Released Today!!!!!!!!!! www.fantastic-plastic.com it's on their Front Page!!!!!! Thought you should be Informed. Dan

Nice!  :wub:

...but were is the large scale model of Angelina Jolie?  :wacko:

:cheers:

Yes Duncan,

but where could you fit it in?  :rolleyes: :wacko:
Duncan

There you go again, always with details, details, details....

No sense of Adventure....  :wacko:

You'd probably need a sense of adventure what with the eye patch and all  :wacko: :drink:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

dragon

Quote from: Thorvic on September 22, 2009, 11:26:13 PM
http://www.fantastic-plastic.com/HammerheadFighterCatalogPage.htm

Orionblamblam is mastering a 1/72 SA-43 Hammerhead Aerospace fighter from 'Space: Above & Beyond'  :thumbsup:
They pushed back the release date!
My models are mostly 1/72.  An 1/72 SA-43 would look really nice next to my Fine Molds 1/72 X-wing.
"As long as people are going to call you a lunatic anyway, why not get the benefits of it?  It liberates you from convention."- from the novel WICKED by Gregory Maguire.

"I must really be crazy to be in a looney bin like this" - Jack Nicholson in the movie ONE FLEW OVER THE CUCKOO'S NEST

Cobra

Hey Guys, i was Just over @ Fantastic Plastic. They Just released the XAB-1 Atomic Powered Bomber Kit! Check it out! Dan

dragon

FINALLY!!!!!
I put my order in for a couple Hammerheads! :wub:
"As long as people are going to call you a lunatic anyway, why not get the benefits of it?  It liberates you from convention."- from the novel WICKED by Gregory Maguire.

"I must really be crazy to be in a looney bin like this" - Jack Nicholson in the movie ONE FLEW OVER THE CUCKOO'S NEST

anthonyp

Haven't seen him mentioned before here, but he's got some pretty cool kits.

Not gonna go over his released stuff, but there's some notable kits coming this year that whiffers might find interesting:

1/72 X-15D due in February
1/144 Space Shuttle Freedom from the movie Armageddon due in April
1/144 Heinkel Long Range Bomber due in July
1/72 FDL-5 due in October
1/72 BAE P.1214 due in November

There's plenty more in coming soon here.  You can see his current catalog here.  You can see his retired stuff (ie, stuff the molds wore out on and the C&D Star Wars stuff) here.
I exist to pi$$ others off!!!
My categorized models directory on my site.
My site (currently with no model links).
"Build what YOU like, the way YOU want to." - a wise man

Green Dragon

Here's his thread from page 2. http://www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic,13383.0.html
Allen does a lot of very nice stuff. Might get a P.1214 if it aint too pricey and I really like that Heinkel Victor lookalike.

Paul Harrison
"Well, it's rather brutal here. Right now we are advising all our clients to put everything they've got into canned food and shotguns."-Gremlins 2

On the bench.
1/72 Space 1999 Eagle, Comet Miniatures Martian War Machine
1/72nd Quad Tilt Rotor, 1/144th V/STOL E2 Hawkeye (stalled)

anthonyp

Ah, well that'll teach me to not look beyond the first page  :banghead:

Topics merged!
I exist to pi$$ others off!!!
My categorized models directory on my site.
My site (currently with no model links).
"Build what YOU like, the way YOU want to." - a wise man

Hobbes

The Wooksta!

I'm more interested in the Heinkel but it's the wrong scale.
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance to the radio!"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

Alvis 3.14159

Wow, a P.1214! Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!
Wow, an X-15D! Niiiiiiiiiiiiiice! Is it me, or do certain (tail, wing sections) look awfully Avro Arrow-like?

Alvis Pi

dragon

The hammerhead is beautiful! :wub:

I am certainly purchasing more models from Fantastic Plastic, especially the Hammerheads.  I did not spot any pinholes or bubbles as one expects to see in garage kits.  The only part I can criticize is the choice for what the actual colors are for the Hammerhead.  Decals are by JBOT. 

Cobra

WHIF Alert! was just on the Fantastic Plastic website & saw a Model of the X-15D Due for Release later this Month! I'll bet this would Work for Quite a Few WHIFs! Check it out! Dan

kitnut617

Quote from: Cobra on February 06, 2011, 12:15:35 PM
WHIF Alert! was just on the Fantastic Plastic website & saw a Model of the X-15D Due for Release later this Month! I'll bet this would Work for Quite a Few WHIFs! Check it out! Dan

Um! go back about ten posts --  ;)
If I'm not building models, I'm out riding my dirtbike

Cobra

Alert! just was on the Fantastic Plastic Website, they Just Released the Eastern Alliance Destroyer from the Original BSG! Scale is 1:288! Check it out in their Store!  Dan

Weaver

Quote from: Cobra on May 30, 2011, 04:39:07 PM
Alert! just was on the Fantastic Plastic Website, they Just Released the Eastern Alliance Destroyer from the Original BSG! Scale is 1:288! Check it out in their Store!  Dan

Wow - that is so very much an errrrr upside down F-15 with Buck Rogers Starfighter ventral fins as wings.... ;)
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones