Main Menu

X Zero

Started by Glenn, December 17, 2006, 11:47:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glenn

Remember when I added the Gnat canopy to the Typhoon, well I then had a Gnat minus it's canopy! The smart thing to do would have been to throw the kit in the bin, but I'm not smart! No, I bought two more Gnats and built 'this'! I was going to say it was from a Thunderbird episode, but it's not is it.

Models :3 Gnat's. the outer canopies are balsa and bog, and I painted the real canopy so you really can't tell the scale.

Glenn

Archibald

King Arthur: Can we come up and have a look?
French Soldier: Of course not. You're English types.
King Arthur: What are you then?
French Soldier: I'm French. Why do you think I have this outrageous accent, you silly king?

Well regardless I would rather take my chance out there on the ocean, that to stay here and die on this poo-hole island spending the rest of my life talking to a gosh darn VOLLEYBALL.

Rafael

Ingenuosly done!!!
Melikeit!!! :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  
Understood only by fellow Whiffers....
1/72 Scale Maniac
UUUuuumm, I love cardboard (Cardboard, Yum!!!)
OK, I know I can't stop scratchbuilding. Someday, I will build something OOB....

YOU - ME- EVERYONE.
WE MAY THINK DIFFERENTLY
BUT WE CAN LIVE TOGETHER

cthulhu77

Now, that's a fun one !  Reminds me of a thunderbirds aircraft...nice pic too.

lancer

Oh yeah, that is a beauty.
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Brian da Basher

Wow is that sweet, Glenn! I really like the markings on it. You've pulled this off beautifully!

Brian da Basher

Mossie

Yeah!  Could see that as part of the World Air Force, definately.  We need a Thunderbirds/Gerry Anderson build!
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

AeroplaneDriver

Luverly!!

Looks very sea Vixen-ish to me   :wub:  
So I got that going for me...which is nice....

F-32

^_^ Maybe this could be the start of a jet racer series?

F-32

Maybe this could be the start of a jet racer series?  ^_^  

Tophe

Great! :wub:
Where did you get this idea, Glenn?
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

ysi_maniac

AWESOME!!  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  
Will die without understanding this world.

Sisko

Very Gerry Anderson!!!!!!

I like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Get this Cheese to sick bay!

The Rat

TEEEEEEEEEEEERIFFIC!  :wub:  
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

John Howling Mouse

Not sure what "bog" is as a modelling medium but the final product certainly is likable (and enviable).  Nice choice...of everything, Glenn.

:wub:  
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.