Peregrine

Started by cthulhu77, December 25, 2006, 06:37:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian da Basher

Wow Greg that's some fantastic work! I particualry like how the color of the rotor contrasts with the rest of the model. Not to mention those awesome hand-panted markings around the nose!

THis has a wonderful futuristic look to it...kind of like an updated version of "Things to Come".

Brian da Basher

Sisko

Greg I have to say that you are the master of the complex paint job.

Really looks good.

Oh and save your money on the 6th day. It blows. :zzz:
Get this Cheese to sick bay!

cthulhu77

Thanks!  Yeah, I've gotten enough mixed reviews to not purchase the movie...hey, it'll be on the tele at some point, right?

Parts, parts, parts...

Mossie

Hmmm, 1/144 Tomcat, wonder how thats going to fit in?  I'm intrigued.....
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

cthulhu77

Finished off my "HeadHunter" missile this morning:

Brian da Basher

Very interesting, Greg! It's a treat watching you create another work of art.

Brian da Basher

BlackOps

Oh Greg!  It's update time...nudge, nudge...

I'm lovin this project.  
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

John Howling Mouse

Looks like Fantastic Plastic has finally released the Sixth Day "Whispercraft" kit in 1:72 (see link below).   I think I still like Greg's better.

http://www.fantastic-plastic.com/Whispercr...taloguePage.htm

Speaking of which, any updates on yours, Greg?
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

Mossie

I want an update too!  Less of nudge, than a full on shoulder barge!!!

Baz, I'd love to get hold of one of those Whispercraft!  Trouble is, it'd be about £35 (C$78 ish), plus postage & the banks cut....  Well maybe, if the Missus isn't looking at the account to closely, which she does....!!!! :rolleyes:  :D  ;)  
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

cthulhu77

I've been on the wife's s-list for a while now...first sick, now no new contracts...so modeling has been at a standstill, but, here is a pic of the chopter as it sits, waiting for more :

BlackOps

That landing gear sure looks clunky!  :lol:  :P

I still really like the paint job a bunch!
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

Brian da Basher

Man that's one hot ship, Greg! I can't wait to see more!

Brian da Basher

John Howling Mouse

mmmm, that's the ticket!   :wub:  
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

Mossie

Really coming together now Greg, my mouths watering in anticipation!

This technologies actually coming in to the real world now Greg, Boeing have built their X-50A Dragonfly demonstrator UAV which uses a 'stop-rotor' system.  If it's successful, a piloted version may follow.
http://www.vectorsite.net/twuav_09.html#m5

cthulhu77

Cleaned off and ready for the finish: