Tucara: Tutor Plus Pucara

Started by John Howling Mouse, January 01, 2007, 10:48:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Howling Mouse

Some more build pics for fun:

Scratchbuilt landing gear/wheel-well doors

Landing gear itself

Remove Before Flight Tags (In Spanish)

Bombload (yeah, I handpainted the yellow circles without using masks and it shows but it was fun)

Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

BlackOps

You sir, suck!  ;D   Awesome work Barry, I really love this build, every little tiny morsel you tease us with is extasy and agony!
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

John Howling Mouse

Thank you my friends for your continued patience with this one.  I purchased the two airport backgrounds you see here from the very talented Italian aviation photographer, David Cenciotti and incorporated them into my photo-backdrop/tarmac base.  I hope you enjoy this finished product as much as I've enjoyed bringing it to you, step by step.  Sorry for the image-intense upload but I aim to please...

And the best for last, image A10crop:

Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

philp

Nice to see this one finished.  Turned out great.  Well worth the wait.
Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

retro_seventies

STUNNING.

Quite simply one of the most amazing and inspiring pieces of modeling that i have been privileged to see.  EVER.
"Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." Kristin Wilson, Nintendo Inc, 1989.

Captain Canada

Great work, Baz ! Looks like that baby is ready to fight. Good thing you weren't working for them in the 80's !

:thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

BlackOps

Even with the law of averages you should be required to build something that is "only" awesome. But no, you have to consistently build stuff that's supercolossal!!!  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  

Most of those pics are very convincing, you have indeed created a work of art here (build and photo wise).
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

Tophe

Please, please move this to the "Plane Spotting" chapter of this forum (the photographs above are absolutely proving this Tucara is 101% Real World and not at all a dreamer's "what-if model" - if there was a trial, such evidence would win, I swear, Mickey Mouse bless us...) ;D
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

Shasper

Its unique Baz . .  are those gunports in the wingroots?

Shas 8)
Take Care, Stay Cool & Remember to "Check-6"
- Bud S.

Daryl J.

That is brain bendingly good.   

:cheers:
Daryl J.

cthulhu77

I'll be dreaming of that plane tonight !!!!  Well done, Sir Baz !    :cheers:

upnorth

WOW!!

What I wouldn't give to have a fraction of that talent!  :thumbsup:
My Blogs:

Pickled Wings: http://pickledwings.com/

Beyond Prague: http://beyondprague.net/

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Weaver

Beautiful model and excellent photography - masterpiece!  :bow: :bow: :bow:
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

sideshowbob9

Both the concept and the finished product are outstanding!  :thumbsup: