Tucara: Tutor Plus Pucara

Started by John Howling Mouse, January 01, 2007, 10:48:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sequoiaranger

I would have had sideshowbob9's comments for my own if I had gotten here fast enough.

Good show!
My mind is like a compost heap: both "fertile" and "rotten"!

Ed S

Superb.  Well done JHM.  Great work on the details and the finish.   :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :bow: :bow:

Ed
We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

Ian the Kiwi Herder

Hmmm s'pose it 's alright, if you enjoy that whole perfection thing...... - D*mnit Baz, you really are getting better and betterer with every project, and you were pretty d*mn good when I first met you ! :thumbsup:

Ian
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

kitnut617

I have to echo everyone elses comments Barry, another absolutely superb build   :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Robert
If I'm not building models, I'm out riding my dirtbike

Sisko

Nice to see this really special build come to an end.

You are a man with skills way out in front of the rest of us. :bow:

The fact that you choose to spend your time here is really a treat! :party:
Get this Cheese to sick bay!

Brian da Basher

Looks like a million bucks, Mr Howling Mouse! Your photos look so real that they could grace the cover of an "In Action" reference book! If you took your Tucara to a show along with those photos, you'ld be surrounded by guys who would swear up and down they worked on Tucaras while they were in the service!

Outstanding in every way!
:bow: :bow:
Brian da Basher

ChernayaAkula

Outstanding model! :bow: Outstanding photography! :bow:
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

frank2056

Excellent, Barry! The Tucara looks like it means business...

Gary

Holy Snap Crackle and Pop!
Amazing.

So did I mention I am giving up modeling?
Getting back into modeling

Mike Wren

sotoolslinger

I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

nev

Once again, the construction & painting skills are the very best you can find on this forum, but you've really taken the photos to a new level with this (and they were excellent to begin with).

And now you've finished this, you can work on the WUH again! :p
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

chrisonord

Quote from: sotoolslinger on April 28, 2009, 05:31:46 AM
Dang  :o :blink: Back to knitting :banghead:
This is just too much brilliance,
Ron, have you got any good Aaron jumper patterns, I think I have some for cardigans if you want to swap :lol:
Chris.
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

kitbasher

How inadequate do I feel now!  ;D ;D
What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

lancer

Quote from: kitbasher on April 29, 2009, 12:53:52 PM
How inadequate do I feel now!  ;D ;D

No more than the rest of us mere mortals..
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die