K

Rb-66 Ssgb Rg Fb

Started by K5054NZ, January 09, 2007, 11:57:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K5054NZ

Hi all,

I thought I had a great idea as to what I'd be doing with this pup, but I'm not really in the mood for all the PSR the idea would require......so for those of you I've told about my original idea, stay tuned! Because I shall tell you nothing! NOTHING!

:ar:

All I'll say is Argentina. :wub:

Cheers,

Zac

K5054NZ

Hi all,

Argentina, huh? Yeah, that's kinda changed............ ;)

Anyhoo, all the cockpit components have now been painted and are ready to be desprued and cemented together. The cockpit looks like a bit of fun - nice 'n' detailed. Hey Brian - three piece seats! :P

You may be able to tell from the Humbrol filler on the wings what exactly I'll be doing with this lil honey. But I'm not telling! The only person in the whole world who I've told is Lana........and she will NOT tell you! Or else she will be punished  ;) .

Now, is the object of Secret Santa to have fun? Because, if it is, then mission accomplished! ^_^  Thanks a billion, Stu!

Now, if you're lucky, I may post some post-PSR pics later on! B)

Cheers,

Zac

Captain Canada

Don't do your SSGB as a Falklands GB...that's a conflict of interest !

:P  
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Brian da Basher

That's some fine work there Zac! I give you credit...three-piece seats are a challenge for me. I'm totally stumped as to what you've got planned but I will enjoy watching the mystery unfold.

Brian da Basher

cthulhu77

Hmmmm, methinks I spy some weathering coming on?

K5054NZ

Not quite.................you must think forwards, gentlemen, always forwards!

Sanding began today, looking good, I shall recommence sanding (after the putty has dried) in a few minutes. Then I may build the cockpit. We shall see..........

Updates as and when. I love Italeri!

Cheers,

Zac

Sisko

Glad it is going together so well.

Well I have some ideas about the Beaver. I dont'y know why but that name always makes me laugh.

All I can say is that my goal is to modify it in such a way that nobody will suspect what it was.

Hopefully I wil have some work done on it in the next couple of weeks.
Get this Cheese to sick bay!

K5054NZ

QuoteWell I have some ideas about the Beaver. All I can say is that my goal is to modify it in such a way that nobody will suspect what it was.
My original plan with the DHC.2 was a turboprop-powered ex-army version flying with a St Stephens skydiving club. However, I thought I'd better pass it on before I got into another crazy re-engining attempt.

It's an understatement to say that I'm looking forward to your build! I'm just DYING to see it!

Cheers,

Zac

cthulhu77

"Ward, don't you think you are being to the thing I'm not allowed to say the Beaver?"
    June Cleaver

John Howling Mouse

Lana, what is Zaccy gonna do with this bird?

C'Mon, you can tell ME...  ;)  
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

Archibald

XPELFDKDKDC?SC!!!!

Skywarrior for Argentina... that's brilliant!

How do you say black buck in spanish ?  :cheers:  :cheers:

King Arthur: Can we come up and have a look?
French Soldier: Of course not. You're English types.
King Arthur: What are you then?
French Soldier: I'm French. Why do you think I have this outrageous accent, you silly king?

Well regardless I would rather take my chance out there on the ocean, that to stay here and die on this poo-hole island spending the rest of my life talking to a gosh darn VOLLEYBALL.

K5054NZ

Hi all,

I finally got my A into G and got the cockpit together and the fuse all in one piece. A ton more sanding to go before I even contemplate affixing the wings and painting!

I have the backstory done, rather miniscule compared to some of my efforts (witness the 16-page Kittiwake Saga!) but it'll do. More pics as she slowly progresses. June, huh? I'd be lucky! :lol:  :lol:

Cheers,

Zac

PS - She's Soviet now rather than Argie, and she won't quite be the Destroyer we all know and love............ ;)  - ZY

Brian da Basher

Nice shot there, Zac-o-matic! I always enjoy your detailing on those 'pits. Your detailing is absolutely top-shelf!

Brian da Basher

John Howling Mouse

Coming along very nicely.

Go Zac Go!   :)  
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

cthulhu77

That should be a smart looking Warrior, looking forward to the paint too.