Leave It To Beaver

Started by Sisko, January 15, 2007, 04:11:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sisko

Well I have started it.

Cutting and chopping and modifying. I plan to post some pics soon.

I am really digging this build, having so much fun it's a crime.
Get this Cheese to sick bay!

Captain Canada

Started what ? Where's the beef !?

;)  
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Sisko

QuoteStarted what ? Where's the beef !?

;)

Zac gave me a Beaver  :rolleyes:  for my secert santa.

I have made good progress at the moment and what I had planned in my minds eye is coming to life on the bench. I still have some way to go.

The main problem is several of the past days here it has been around 40 degrees C and my shed is not airconditioned. So no modelling.

I will post pics soon but I want to make sure that the fuselage is done first.

Stay tuned.

Captain Canada

Cool Looking forward to seeing some pics of that one. Beavers rule !

:cheers:  
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

The Rat

QuoteZac gave me a Beaver  :rolleyes:  for my secert santa.
Well don't be a (very naughty word) and screw it up.

Well, you knew somebody would say it...
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

Sisko

Sisko

Well it has been a lot scratch building sanding chopping etc and now it is time for an update.

This is my mid 30's light bomber. The clear parts are for the most part scratch built except for the side sindows which are the kit ones.

The turrets are left over from some He-111 kits and I am scratch building new wings at mo.

The original wings will be used for the engine pylons. I then have some spats to make  :P

While it will be no contest winner I am really enjoying this build as it is giving me a chance to try some new techniques and to stretch myself.

Sisko

Another veiw.

Sisko

Last one.

Still have some way go.

Brian da Basher

Holy mother of (unpronouncable word) Sisko!!! That's some absolutely amazing work! No one would ever recognize the basis of this incredible project. You've got that 1930's bomber look down pat. My guess is something by Amiot.

And did you say you've got some spats to make? Wow!!! :wub:

I can't wait to see your next update!

Brian da Basher

cthulhu77

very cool modifications, this is going to be a great project.

The Rat

Looking at that nose makes me think that it has to be, absolutely, must be...

French!  :P   :cheers:  
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

NARSES2

OK up-market Bloch design, for those air forces who can afford to protect their air-gunners from the elements ?  ;)

It does look exceptionally 1930's French-ish

Chris
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Mossie

Would never have guessed it was a Beaver if you hadn't mentioned it Sisko, you've done a fine job of re-working it!  Looking forward to see how it finishes up.
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

K5054NZ

[proud kit giver] Wow! What a great little concept you have going on there, looks like it's gonna be fugly as heck! Go Stu! [/proud kit giver]

Honestly, wow! I never expected this.....I was thinking maybe turboprop RAAF, but this is fantastic!