Leave It To Beaver

Started by Sisko, January 15, 2007, 04:11:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ysi_maniac

I DO love this kind of weird stuff made from cheap models and junk. This is really creative and, to me, this is the best of whiffing.

BTW, five stars bttb
:wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  
Will die without understanding this world.

Archibald

You really captured the essence (ugliness!) of interwar french aircraft design!!!

Mind you, this model is the perfect synthesis of the Bloch 200, Amiot 143, and Potez 540 aircrafts, with a touch of Farman 222 (those engines hanged below the wings  )

For info, if you need 1/72 scale french roundels, Heller has some aircrafts of the era in its catalogue (I think about the Nieuport 629 kit)
PM me if needed   :cheers:
King Arthur: Can we come up and have a look?
French Soldier: Of course not. You're English types.
King Arthur: What are you then?
French Soldier: I'm French. Why do you think I have this outrageous accent, you silly king?

Well regardless I would rather take my chance out there on the ocean, that to stay here and die on this poo-hole island spending the rest of my life talking to a gosh darn VOLLEYBALL.

Archibald

King Arthur: Can we come up and have a look?
French Soldier: Of course not. You're English types.
King Arthur: What are you then?
French Soldier: I'm French. Why do you think I have this outrageous accent, you silly king?

Well regardless I would rather take my chance out there on the ocean, that to stay here and die on this poo-hole island spending the rest of my life talking to a gosh darn VOLLEYBALL.

Sisko

Decals are on and I am spraying the gloss coats today.

This one's getting finished baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Get this Cheese to sick bay!

Sisko

Finished baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :party:  :cheers:  :party:  :cheers:  :party:  :cheers:

Thanks for all the encouragement over this build.

Sisko

Sisko

Sisko

Took a lot to get these shots.

Had to borrow the work camera and man is it a piece of crap. My camera is in the shop again!!! :angry:

Sisko

Last one

That all folks

The Rat

I really don't know what to say, every positive word would be superfluous! Magnificent! Definitely in the running for 'Build of the Year'!  :wub:  :cheers:  
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

B777LR

Had it been my model, i would be flying round and round and round bombing the dogs!

ysi_maniac

I love this Gothic/Byzantine Fighter/Bomber :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  
Will die without understanding this world.

Mossie

A face only a mother would love!  Glad to see it finished Sisko! :wub:  
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Brian da Basher

This has got to be one of the most fantastic builds I've seen recently! You'd never guess what the base kit was if you didn't already know. It captures that inter-war French look to a "T"! I really like the blue treatment on all the windows...looks smashing against the brown scheme! Definately a true Whiff Work of Art Sisko!

Brian da Basher

Sisko