Gregs Bench / Current Projects

Started by Jetfixer, February 01, 2007, 05:37:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetfixer

Here's a quick glimps at the stuff i have been attacking lately. hope you enjoy...

hacked about Mig 15 UTI 1/72 scale

Alternative Falklands war Hawkeye

Rumanian ME262 Nightfighter.

RAF 88SQN BAC Eagle GR1a

Saab Gripen (whatch this space for what markings  :rolleyes:  )

all the best.

Greg
i'm not here, i'm a figment of someones imagination

BlackOps

Looks like you've had quite a bit on your bench, is the MiG going to be a drone? The 262 looks nice with the Romanian scheme.
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

cthulhu77

Good heaven's, and I thought my tables were crowded !  That is a lot of work, sir!

Maverick

I fancy the Mig might end up like a larger AS-1 'Kennel'.... B)  

ysi_maniac

QuoteRumanian ME262 Nightfighter.
I would say those markings are from Yugoslavia

Will the mig missile on a ramp, a plane or so?

BTW Very good stuff
Will die without understanding this world.

Brian da Basher

Great stuff, Gregers! I really like that Yugoslav 262. The camo scheme sets off those roundels nicely!

I can't wait to see where you're going with thiat MiG. Keep us posted please.

Brian da Basher

John Howling Mouse

Nice, eclectic collection; looking forward to seeing progress pics of all your works on the go.

What did you discover about the kit during your Hawkeye assembly (from a guy who's just about to start gluing one together)?
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

GTX

Hi Greg (from another Greg - sounds like I'm talking to myself :lol:),

I really like your Hawkeye - looks good in the Dark grey - any chance of more pics?

I'm also looking forward to seeing what you're doing with the Mig 15 UTI - is it to be a cruise missile or a URAV (or even an early UCAV) - either way I like unmanned aircraft (yes, I know some will call me a deviant for that comment).

Regards,

greg
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

Shasper

What scale is the Hawkeye?

Shas B)
Take Care, Stay Cool & Remember to "Check-6"
- Bud S.

Rafael

D***m, I missed this one completely, Gregers. I really like your collection.

Melikes your approach at the hawkeye. Always wanted to see more British AEW in that conflict.

And the MiG/Kennel is interesting. I join Ysi's question, will you hang it under some plane or put it on rails?. Is it a missile, a drone?

Saludos.
Rafa
Understood only by fellow Whiffers....
1/72 Scale Maniac
UUUuuumm, I love cardboard (Cardboard, Yum!!!)
OK, I know I can't stop scratchbuilding. Someday, I will build something OOB....

YOU - ME- EVERYONE.
WE MAY THINK DIFFERENTLY
BUT WE CAN LIVE TOGETHER

Sisko

Diggin the Me-262!

Which kit is it?

And thanks for sharing your work.
Get this Cheese to sick bay!

Mossie

Hi Greg! Long time no see & all that!

I like the Rumanian Me262 & RAF E2 especially, looking forward to seeing the MiG-15UTI & Gripen take shape!

All the best mate,

Simon.
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

lancer

Some damm fine subjects there Greg, I do like the Rumanian 262 though, reminds me of my old 262 I did as a Polish nightfighter.  
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Jetfixer

Sorry guys, had forgotten all about this post, answers to the questions.

yup, yugoslav markings, me having a thickie moment there. its a heller kit btw, a nice build it is too.

Mig, just an old kit i am playing about with, dunno about the finished result yet though it will probably either be on a trolly or a launch ramp.

The Hawkeye, its an old kit that i bought in a badly built and badly damaged state for 50p. its 1/72
Grippen, now done and been to a couple of shows.

further piccies of these beasties and more will be posted here. again sorry for the late replies and muchos cheers for the cudos guys.

all the best.

Greg

i'm not here, i'm a figment of someones imagination