Allan's Modelling Desk By Night

Started by Allan, February 08, 2007, 02:19:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allan

Hi fellows,
Here is my modelling desk just after I put a new fluorescent tube in the study lamp. It's a great modelling lamp and I've had it for over thirty years and have only replaced the tube about twice.
Anyway, the modelling desk looks real shipshape now. I'm working on my Me 1101 and have just put on a brushed coat of Revell flat on the insides of the fuselage. It went on pretty well.
Allan in Canberra

Brian da Basher

Nice work area Allan! It looks like you've got everything you need to pull off those wizzard builds we enjoy so much.

I really appreciate these pics you've been posting. It makes me feel like I know you a little better.

Brian da Basher

cthulhu77

Nice desk to work on, a place for everything.

Rafael

Man, I wish I had your organization!!!
Tidy place to work in.
Congrats, Allan!!!
Rafa
Understood only by fellow Whiffers....
1/72 Scale Maniac
UUUuuumm, I love cardboard (Cardboard, Yum!!!)
OK, I know I can't stop scratchbuilding. Someday, I will build something OOB....

YOU - ME- EVERYONE.
WE MAY THINK DIFFERENTLY
BUT WE CAN LIVE TOGETHER

matrixone

Allan,

Your workbench is TOO tidy, if you can see the actual surface of your workbench then you don't have enough projects in-progress at the same time. :D
My bench looks like a bombed out German aircraft factory, parts and rubble everywhere! I always start out building just one model but before that model is finished two or three others are usually started a few days later, I don't plan on doing this it just happens. :dum:  When I get a good idea for a what-if I have the urge to get going on it otherwise I might lose interest in it and never actually build it.

Congrats to those who have clean workbenchs, I bet you guys can build a model in a short amount of time compared with the time it takes me to make one.

Matrixone