Swedish Ufo Intercept!

Started by Son of Damian, February 10, 2007, 08:28:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B777LR

Joe C-P

We had a triangle formation here in the NY metropolitan region back in the 1980s; I saw it myself. Turned out to be a bunch of pranksters flying ultralights in formation. A good guess is that a bunch of Phoenix-area people read about this and are doing the same.

Back to modeling. Did anyone else build the saucer from "The Invaders"? It was cool, having a detailed inside, but competely impractical, being about the size of a small camper inside. Imagine crossing interstellar space in a Winnebago.  :D

JoeP
In want of hobby space!  The kitchen table is never stable.  Still managing to get some building done.

cthulhu77

QuoteBah, just an F-16
Yeah, right. F-16's can't pull off that manuever...not even an F-15 could. My guess was that it was a Raptor out of Luke AFB.

Joe, it would have to have been one hell of a lot of ultralighters doing it...and not showing up at all on screen.  The official explanation is still "military flares". The one in the desert I can guarantee you was not a series of ultralights, I looked right up at it.

Geoff

QuoteBack to modeling. Did anyone else build the saucer from "The Invaders"? It was cool, having a detailed inside, but competely impractical, being about the size of a small camper inside. Imagine crossing interstellar space in a Winnebago.  :D

JoeP
Yep good model and for it's time a good show.

B777LR

Aliens dont excist, neither does their vehicles. All UFOs are just experimental planes built by earthlings.

cthulhu77

QuoteAliens dont excist, neither does their vehicles. All UFOs are just experimental planes built by earthlings.
Is this George Bush ? LOL...

then you have the weird testor's version:
http://modelingmadness.com/reviews/misc/sc...dufopreview.htm

Matt Wiser

South America has been a UFO hot spot since the early '50s. A major UFO wave in Venezeula, Brazil, and Argentina took place in 1954, and Brazil has been a hot spot ever since: If you've seen the photos taken by a Brazilian Navy photographer at Trinidade Island in 1958...those pics have never been explained. There was a major scramble of Brazilian AF Mirage and F-5 interceptors to intercept unidentified radar targets and lights reported by several commercial and private pilots on 13/14 Feb 86. Up to 13 bogeys were tracked near Rio de Janerio, and over the Atlantic. Only one fighter pilot had visual (several multicolored lights) but the three others had radar contact with "very fast" targets that made right angle turns. All interceptors had to break off due to low fuel. (Good, Above Top Secret)

Regarding the Hudson Valley lights: the ultralight explanation falls flat because there were a number of witnesses who not only saw the hoax, but an hour later, saw the real McCoy and videotaped it. One homeowner taped both the hoax and a real unknown and you could tell the difference: the hoax pilots' aircraft could be heard, and there would be one or two who were out of formation and had to gun the engine to catch up. The unknown that showed up was completely silent. and when it rotated, all lights rotated as one. Another way to tell the difference was when the hoaxers flew over, you could see stars behind the lights of the aircraft: when the UFO flew over, an outline of a craft could be seen, blocking out the stars.
(Hynek and Imbroglio, Night Siege: the Hudson Valley UFO Wave; America Undercover: UFOs-What's Going On? HBO Productions, 1987) Among the witnesses: law enforcement officers, private pilots, and guards at the Indian Point Nuclear Power Plant....the unknown hovered right over the plant one night.  
Treat everyone you meet with kindness and respect; but always have a plan to kill them.

Old USMC adage

dragon

QuoteBack to modeling. Did anyone else build the saucer from "The Invaders"? It was cool, having a detailed inside, but competely impractical, being about the size of a small camper inside. Imagine crossing interstellar space in a Winnebago.  :D

JoeP
You aren't talking about that Monogram U.F.O from a few years back?  That thing doesn't even have a bathroom!  That's why the aliens come to earth, they need to evacuate their bladder(s?). :lol:  
"As long as people are going to call you a lunatic anyway, why not get the benefits of it?  It liberates you from convention."- from the novel WICKED by Gregory Maguire.

"I must really be crazy to be in a looney bin like this" - Jack Nicholson in the movie ONE FLEW OVER THE CUCKOO'S NEST

Geoff

QuoteAliens dont excist, neither does their vehicles. All UFOs are just experimental planes built by earthlings.
God thats depressing - - - WE are the best nature can come up with? :(  

Geoff

QuoteBack to modeling. Did anyone else build the saucer from "The Invaders"? It was cool, having a detailed inside, but competely impractical, being about the size of a small camper inside. Imagine crossing interstellar space in a Winnebago.  :D

JoeP
You aren't talking about that Monogram U.F.O from a few years back?  That thing doesn't even have a bathroom!  That's why the aliens come to earth, they need to evacuate their bladder(s?). :lol:
No I think it was Aurora and it was 40 odd years ago mate.
Still got the "Planet of the Giants " space ship unmade.

cthulhu77

There is a re-pop of that kit out also...I think Polar Lights has it.

The Rat

QuoteThat's why the aliens come to earth, they need to evacuate their bladder(s?). :lol:
Which explains a few areas in Toronto.
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

Jeffry Fontaine

JoeP
No I think it was Aurora and it was 40 odd years ago mate.
Still got the "Planet of the Giants " space ship unmade.
Monogram also released that same kit using the Aurora mold.  
Unaffiliated Independent Subversive
----------------------------------
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg

B777LR

Is this George Bush ? LOL...
Ye, and "Area 51" never excisted. :lol:  And the US army was NEVER in vietnam :P  

cthulhu77