Swedish Ufo Intercept!

Started by Son of Damian, February 10, 2007, 08:28:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B777LR

Bah, just top-secrit supersonic fflares this time :D  

Son of Damian

QuoteAnd the US army was NEVER in vietnam

I think it was we were never in Laos or Cambodia.

Nows its we don't go into Pakistan, Iran, Syria  :unsure:  :ph34r:  
"They stand in the unbroken line of patriots who have dared to die that freedom might live, and grow, and increase its blessings. Freedom lives, and through it, they live–
in a way that humbles the undertakings of most men."

- Franklin D. Roosevelt

cthulhu77

kitflubber

It was marsh gas, or Venus seen through clouds... yeah that's it!

Why anyone would believe the Air Force is beyond me. Flares launched south of Tucson look like they're right over Phoenix? Huh? Isn't the Earth round? How high were these A-10s?? :rolleyes:

Also, why assume it's aliens? It's an open secret that the West is host to Black Ops aircraft testing.

cthulhu77

There's a black chopter right outside my window now...looking in.  :ph34r:  

B777LR

QuoteThere's a black chopter right outside my window now...looking in.  :ph34r:
Airwolf! :lol:  

cthulhu77

Son of Damian

"They stand in the unbroken line of patriots who have dared to die that freedom might live, and grow, and increase its blessings. Freedom lives, and through it, they live–
in a way that humbles the undertakings of most men."

- Franklin D. Roosevelt

cthulhu77

Oh, that is sooooo good !   :lol:  

Lord Darth Beavis

About 15 years ago, I was working on the Mississippi River as a crew driver running back and forth from New Orleans to Venice, LA bringing crewboat crews and river pilots back and forth.

One night, as I was coming up from Venice, I saw a bright light in the sky.  There was a flash, and suddenly I was 20 miles back downriver, sitting on the side of the road, with the van idling.

I normally kept the radio on channel 67 (the channel all the traffic going up and down the river uses to communicate.  At least 10-12 people were on the radio screaming things, like, "What the f**k was that?"  "Did you see that?" and more.

I remember being slightly dazed or disoriented for just a second.  I put the van in gear and headed up to Arabi for my next run.

When I got home and took a shower, I found little red dots on my chest and abdomen, and a strange red line under my arm that resembled a scratch.

What happened that night?  I have no idea.  For several years, thinking too hard about that night would make me have a full-blown panic attack.  I still don't like dark streets, and the isolated countryside.  If I'm alone on a road, I get the major creeps.

Sometimes, I get the feeling I'm being watched.

All I can say is, it hasn't happened again.  Thank God.
3 Time National Champions: 1958, 2003, 2007

2 BCS Championships: 2003, 2007

How many BCS trophies in your trophy room, USC?

Geaux Tigers!

B777LR

QuoteWhen I got home and took a shower, I found little red dots on my chest and abdomen, and a strange red line under my arm that resembled a scratch.
Probably just mosquito bites and then you scratched yourself...theres nothing as aliens... (runs for cover) :lol: