Anigrand Ah-56 Cheyenne ?

Started by Archibald, February 17, 2007, 04:42:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Archibald

Ok, I asked anigrand if they planned an AH-56 Cheyenne in the next future.

Look at their answer...

Bonjour

Thanks for your email. Yes, we will make the AH-56 in this winter.

Best Regards,

> Arnold Chiu - Anigrand www.anigrand.com

:party:  :party:  :party:  :party:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:

What do you think about that ?
King Arthur: Can we come up and have a look?
French Soldier: Of course not. You're English types.
King Arthur: What are you then?
French Soldier: I'm French. Why do you think I have this outrageous accent, you silly king?

Well regardless I would rather take my chance out there on the ocean, that to stay here and die on this poo-hole island spending the rest of my life talking to a gosh darn VOLLEYBALL.

B777LR

Too bad it will be in resin, and i hardly ever find anigrand kits at my LHS :(  

Mike Wren

Hobbes

You can always order them direct from Anigrand. Their service is quite good.  

anthonyp

Heh, even resin, it'll still probably be cheaper than an Aurora AH-56 from eBay.

I concur with Hobbes, Arnold's service when ordering direct from him is great!
I exist to pi$$ others off!!!
My categorized models directory on my site.
My site (currently with no model links).
"Build what YOU like, the way YOU want to." - a wise man

Mossie

Guys, Lonewulf Models hold a lot of Anigrand's stuff, as well as Unicraft & plenty of other purveyors of resin strangeness.  They're based in England, it'll probably be cheaper on the postage than sending off to America.

http://www.lonewulfmodels.co.uk/index.php
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Jennings

QuoteToo bad it will be in resin, and i hardly ever find anigrand kits at my LHS :(
"Harly ever" meaning you sometimes do?  Imagine this:  Not only does my LHS not *ever* have anything like an Anigrand kit, but my "L" HS is 4.5 hours away by car in the Washington, DC area.

:)

J
"My fellow Americans, our long national nightmare is over." - Gerald R. Ford, 9 Aug 1974

B777LR

QuoteToo bad it will be in resin, and i hardly ever find anigrand kits at my LHS :(
"Harly ever" meaning you sometimes do?  Imagine this:  Not only does my LHS not *ever* have anything like an Anigrand kit, but my "L" HS is 4.5 hours away by car in the Washington, DC area.

:)

J
I think i saw a anigrand kit costing 600 kr at my LHS once. Thats about 3 hours away...

jester

Archibald

Guess what ? Not sure there's a shop selling Anigrand models in France (well, if there's no Anigrand kits in Paris' flight 66 or Euromaquette shops, no way for the rest of France  <_<  )

Mossie, that's a cool idea, ordering from GB would cost much less than posting from Hong Kong  :dum:  

King Arthur: Can we come up and have a look?
French Soldier: Of course not. You're English types.
King Arthur: What are you then?
French Soldier: I'm French. Why do you think I have this outrageous accent, you silly king?

Well regardless I would rather take my chance out there on the ocean, that to stay here and die on this poo-hole island spending the rest of my life talking to a gosh darn VOLLEYBALL.

van883

great news that Anigrand are making one, Archie.

Van

Martin H

QuoteMossie, that's a cool idea, ordering from GB would cost much less than posting from Hong Kong  :dum:
wanna bet?

Buying direct from Arnold is cheaper than buying from any of the UK based traders that stock Anigrand.

Forget Hannants, they just change the doller sign for the pound sign regardless of the exchange rate.

lonewulf is cheaper than Hannants but still has to make a profit on the kits and his own markup still makes its cheaper to buy direct from Arnold. Make and order (for example today) and within 7 days its on your door step direct from Hong Kong. He takes Paypal, so no probs with differnt currencys ect.
I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

van883

I agree with Martin. Order form Anigrand direct.

Van

PanzerWulff

AH-56 CHEYANNE!!!!! :blink:  :blink:  :blink: WHEN, WHERE, HOW MUCH, WHAT SCALE!!! Would my First born be enough no no wait MY SOUL Yea thats it MY SOUL....
Cheyanne YUMMY YUM YUM DROOL!!!!!!! :party:  :party:  :party:

:dum: :dum: "Panzer" :dum:  :dum:

BTW I really like the AH-56 alot  
Chris"PanzerWulff"Gray "The Whiffing Fool"
NOTE TO SELF Stick to ARMOR!!!
Self proclaimed "GODZILLA Junkie"!

cthulhu77

You're lucky to have latched onto one of the Aurora kits...over here, they are worth their weight in gold (or close to it).