Ahhh, Home Again!

Started by noxioux, February 20, 2007, 10:18:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

noxioux

Well, I finally have a job, a place, and some spare time!  Holy crap!  Anyhow, my whiff jones is running full blast, but the only thing I have going on is a 1/48 A-10 that is looking at a folded-wing conversion and USMC paint job.  Possibly a fractal jobbie.  I have a friend who wanted to see how that could be done, and I wanted to show him it would be fiddly, but not really difficult.

My heart had been set on a 1/48 SR-71 converted into a comic-book version of the X-jet.  I still want to do it, but I just haven't done the legwork to secure the big testors kit.

Pics of the carrier-ready A-10 will be forthcoming. . .

Eddie M.

Good to see that you're back! I've missed seeing your work!
   Eddie  
Look behind you!

Damian2

Welcome back dude! Lets all hope your "jones" moves on...maybe he'll move in with mine :D
Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try.

Brian da Basher

Welcome back, noxioux! You've been missed! I'm looking forward to seeing what new whiffs you come up with.

Brian da Basher

nev

Welcome back mate, your absence has been noted  :party:  
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Captain Canada

Welcome back, your dreams were your ticket out......

;)  
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

anthonyp

And you are, again...?

Just kidding!  Good to see you're back!
I exist to pi$$ others off!!!
My categorized models directory on my site.
My site (currently with no model links).
"Build what YOU like, the way YOU want to." - a wise man

Jennings

"My fellow Americans, our long national nightmare is over." - Gerald R. Ford, 9 Aug 1974