Main Menu

Stardelta

Started by ysi_maniac, February 22, 2007, 12:09:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cthulhu77

wow...love what you have done, and I think the three tone camo is an outstanding idea.

Daryl J.

Swept T-tail gets my vote too the horizontal stab fashioned in shape somewhat like the MiG-21.  Perhaps a vertical tail shape change would be helpful too if you're up to it.    :lol:

That's looking great thus far.

Daryl J.

Eddie M.

Outstanding work! I especially like how you widened the cockpit and brought it back together. B)  Very effective. I hope you don't mind if I use your example in the future. I'll call it the ysi technique. :)
  Eddie  
Look behind you!

Archibald

I like it!!  :wub:  
If I understand well Ysi you want something equivalent to the Mirage V (or maybe a bit bigger??)...
I like your fine way of modelling (this include the Shturmovick)
I like the idea of a butterfly tail, it's a proven fact that V-tail...  ;)  

V-tail, delta, and small canards =  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  
King Arthur: Can we come up and have a look?
French Soldier: Of course not. You're English types.
King Arthur: What are you then?
French Soldier: I'm French. Why do you think I have this outrageous accent, you silly king?

Well regardless I would rather take my chance out there on the ocean, that to stay here and die on this poo-hole island spending the rest of my life talking to a gosh darn VOLLEYBALL.

elmayerle

Actually, I think I'd be more inclined to argue for a cruciform tail, much like the B-1's (or for that matter, much like the Hunter's), than for the more exotic alternatives - and, yes, there are some valid arguements for that configuration.  Definitely either some trimming canards like the B-1 has or keep the T-tail and go with canards like the Kfir and all the other various Mirage upgrades have.
"Reality is the leading cause of stress amongst those in touch with it."
--Jane Wagner and Lily Tomlin

ysi_maniac

Several tests...
Will die without understanding this world.

ysi_maniac

ysi_maniac

ysi_maniac

ysi_maniac

I think I got the shape

ysi_maniac

ysi_maniac

ysi_maniac

Archibald

QuoteI think I got the shape
YES YOU HAVE!!!!! [/b][/size]

GO FOR THIS ONE!!! [/size]

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  
King Arthur: Can we come up and have a look?
French Soldier: Of course not. You're English types.
King Arthur: What are you then?
French Soldier: I'm French. Why do you think I have this outrageous accent, you silly king?

Well regardless I would rather take my chance out there on the ocean, that to stay here and die on this poo-hole island spending the rest of my life talking to a gosh darn VOLLEYBALL.

ysi_maniac

The MiG STYLE.
Pieces come from an old hasegawa MiG-21F

Did I mention I love MiG fighters ... It is a proven fact that collness factor of a MiG fighter is just HIGH