Main Menu

Stardelta

Started by ysi_maniac, February 22, 2007, 12:09:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rafael

QuoteI think I got the shape
Sabias palabras, Carlos!

Man, you have a way of transforming things with your magic.

I am completely drawn to those tailplanes and the widening of the fuselage.

Fenomenal!

Rafa
Understood only by fellow Whiffers....
1/72 Scale Maniac
UUUuuumm, I love cardboard (Cardboard, Yum!!!)
OK, I know I can't stop scratchbuilding. Someday, I will build something OOB....

YOU - ME- EVERYONE.
WE MAY THINK DIFFERENTLY
BUT WE CAN LIVE TOGETHER

Mossie

It's definately coming together well Carlos, keep up the good work! :thumbsup:

Just a suggestion, but how about a slightly blunter nose than the F-104's dart tip, something like a MiG-29 maybe?
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Sisko

I like this it looks good. B)  
Get this Cheese to sick bay!

elmayerle

QuoteIt's definately coming together well Carlos, keep up the good work! :thumbsup:

Just a suggestion, but how about a slightly blunter nose than the F-104's dart tip, something like a MiG-29 maybe?
Perhaps not so much blunter as differently contoured?  Try cutting the nose just forward of the cockpit and inverting it.  I think you'll improve over the nose visiibility for landing while giving this aircraft a distinctly different look.

Oh, and I agree, Carlos, it's definitely coming together most beautifully.  :thumbsup:  
"Reality is the leading cause of stress amongst those in touch with it."
--Jane Wagner and Lily Tomlin

Brian da Basher

Inverting the nose is an absolutely killer idea!

I sense another head-turner in the making, ysi! I'll be watching with great interest!

Brian da Basher

Archibald

As it had been suggested before, small, downard-turned canards a la B-1B would look cool on this model  ;)  
It come along rather nicely  :bow:  
King Arthur: Can we come up and have a look?
French Soldier: Of course not. You're English types.
King Arthur: What are you then?
French Soldier: I'm French. Why do you think I have this outrageous accent, you silly king?

Well regardless I would rather take my chance out there on the ocean, that to stay here and die on this poo-hole island spending the rest of my life talking to a gosh darn VOLLEYBALL.

ysi_maniac

Will die without understanding this world.

ysi_maniac

ysi_maniac

ysi_maniac

ysi_maniac

ysi_maniac

ysi_maniac

B777LR

Rafael

Carlos, That Canopy Surgery™ of yours kept me glued to the armrests of my chair from beginning to end!!! :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

The looks of the airplane are 10000% improved with that detail alone, very well done!!

Rafa

Understood only by fellow Whiffers....
1/72 Scale Maniac
UUUuuumm, I love cardboard (Cardboard, Yum!!!)
OK, I know I can't stop scratchbuilding. Someday, I will build something OOB....

YOU - ME- EVERYONE.
WE MAY THINK DIFFERENTLY
BUT WE CAN LIVE TOGETHER