Vickers-supermarine Starfire Mk.1

Started by Radish, February 23, 2007, 11:13:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Radish

Both the 19 Sqn and Canada versions received favourable comments at IPMS Stafford's meeting (they're so polite, you see!!) The Jugular Jaguar received the mirth like "Should purple camouflage be banned", and "You've obviously spent at least 10 minutes painting", but I can take it!! :lol:

Thought of doing a WW1 finished Starfire in PC.10, doped linen and rigging :lol:  :lol:  
Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen

NARSES2

QuoteThought of doing a WW1 finished Starfire in PC.10, doped linen and rigging :lol:  :lol:
Yes pleaseeeee  :lol: With R2d2 maning a Lewis Laser Gun mounted on a Scarf ring ?
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Radish

Yeah, I reckon the R2 unit could get employed! He'd need a scarf himself of course, and goggles?
R2-Algy with Biggles as pilot? :lol:  

Radish

Adding even more "thought" to this, I reckon an open cockpit of course and some sort of radial on the back with a very bulky "ships" propeller :lol: as a pusher?

The seat is a nice "gentleman's" armchair (obvious, this is the RFC after all!!!) and it'll need proper 1/35th machine guns.

Could be fun :lol:  :party:  :party:  

NARSES2

QuoteThe seat is a nice "gentleman's" armchair (obvious, this is the RFC after all!!!) and it'll need proper 1/35th machine guns.

Could be fun :lol:  :party:  :party:
And do a French version with a "chaise longue" ?  ;)  
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.