Model Aircraft Monthly Mag...march

Started by Radish, February 23, 2007, 11:53:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Radish

Model Aircraft Monthly....March.

Some interesting stuff, not least the fabulous article on the de Havilland Hornet and its colours by Paul Lucas.
There's also the forthcoming TWELVE articles on Raf camo from 1945 to 2000. Should be good.

Lots of interest as ever, including the second one on Soviet Catalinas (that operated as late as 1957 in the Pacific!!) and their rebuilding of some with Russian engines and 4-blade props. There is a photo too!!!

Oh, I've got a letter in there as well :lol:  
Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen

AeroplaneDriver

Oh, I've got a letter in there as well :lol:
Which one is it??  P?  Q?  S?  U?
So I got that going for me...which is nice....

Radish

Jennings

Any signs of a "What-if" USN Atlantic ASW scheme F4U or F6F by yours truly?

J
"My fellow Americans, our long national nightmare is over." - Gerald R. Ford, 9 Aug 1974

Radish

Not yet...probably April issue to go with April 1st?

Aircav

Speaking of letters I saw a Lexus RX on the A1 north of Doncaster today with Terrys name on it, the number plate read "RAD15H", been buying a new car Terry?

ps Also saw a Range Rover Sport with the number "1 MUD" :rolleyes:  
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

Jennings

QuoteNot yet...probably April issue to go with April 1st?
According to Neil Robinson, as long as I feed him stuff, he's going to run a small regular 'column' on Whiffery :)

J
"My fellow Americans, our long national nightmare is over." - Gerald R. Ford, 9 Aug 1974

Radish

Well there is a letter praising "whatiffery" so I reckon NWR could well run some daft stuff.
Looking good.

NARSES2

QuoteModel Aircraft Monthly....March.

Some interesting stuff, not least the fabulous article on the de Havilland Hornet and its colours by Paul Lucas.
There's also the forthcoming TWELVE articles on Raf camo from 1945 to 2000. Should be good.

Havn't picked it up yet but I've seen the Hornet profiles - Neil had the Artist's "proofs" at Bolton. The sheet must have been 4 feet by 3 !  :wub:  
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Radish

I'm a subscriber so get mine early, but it should be in the shops soon this week. :lol:  

P1127

Lots of interest as ever, including the second one on Soviet Catalinas (that operated as late as 1957 in the Pacific!!) and their rebuilding of some with Russian engines and 4-blade props. There is a photo too!!!
Anything on the one that ended up with the RAF?
It's not an effing  jump jet.