Does Anyone Make A Kit Of This?

Started by GTX, February 23, 2007, 09:42:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GTX

All hail the God of Frustration!!!

jcf

Nope, too new...2003, and little demand for bizjet models.

Mincraft is doing a GIII in 1/48th but thats it for new mainstream bizjets.

Cheers, Jon

Howard of Effingham

the older Gulfstream IV is available as a welsh models vacform for about £32 iirc.

Keeper of George the Cat.

B777LR

I think i saw a model of a gulfstream III going for 0kr in a shop once...was a vacuform kit...

kitnut617

Is this what you're looking for?

http://www.welshmodels.co.uk/EJP11.html

It looks a bit like it.

Robert
If I'm not building models, I'm out riding my dirtbike

Archibald

Quotelittle demand for bizjet models

:angry:  :angry:  :angry:

There's so many things to make with 1/72 scale bizjet models... and  Gulfstreams look so good. And Falcon 900. And Learjets.

[span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\']I NEED 1/72 SCALE BIZJETS !!!!!!!!!!![/span]
King Arthur: Can we come up and have a look?
French Soldier: Of course not. You're English types.
King Arthur: What are you then?
French Soldier: I'm French. Why do you think I have this outrageous accent, you silly king?

Well regardless I would rather take my chance out there on the ocean, that to stay here and die on this poo-hole island spending the rest of my life talking to a gosh darn VOLLEYBALL.

B777LR

QuoteIs this what you're looking for?

http://www.welshmodels.co.uk/EJP11.html

It looks a bit like it.

Robert
Looks too short to me, more like a III

edit: its a Gulfstream 1A

Jennings

Minicraft has a 1/48 (yes, 1/48) G-III in the planning stages.  Why, I have no clue.  But they do.  They're going to lose their shirts on a 1/48 large biz jet.  Doing them in 1/72 makes far more sense, but c'est la vie.

J
"My fellow Americans, our long national nightmare is over." - Gerald R. Ford, 9 Aug 1974

Roger the Cabin Boy

Broplan do vacforms of various bizjets.
The future's so bright, I gotta wear NVGs...

Mossie

Quotelittle demand for bizjet models

:angry:  :angry:  :angry:

There's so many things to make with 1/72 scale bizjet models... and  Gulfstreams look so good. And Falcon 900. And Learjets.

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>I NEED 1/72 SCALE BIZJETS !!!!!!!!!!!</span>
Yeah, I've got a project in mind that needs a Bombardier Global Express.  You'd think with the Raytheon Sentinel entering service that one would be coming along, you could create both from the same mould.

I could cope with the Candair Challenger (Revell do one in 1/144) or CRJ200 (Welsh Models do some in both 1/144 & 1/72) but it'd be easier with the Global Express & since I'm in no hurry I'm happy to wait, if someone ever actually does bring one out!
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

devil505

I've been dreaming for a couple of good Bizjet kits to be made for a couple of years.
The GIV and V along w/ the CitationX and the Challenger in 1/48 would be great.
Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory..Lasts forever.

kitnut617

QuoteYeah, I've got a project in mind that needs a Bombardier Global Express.  You'd think with the Raytheon Sentinel entering service that one would be coming along, you could create both from the same mould.

You can get a 1/100 scale snap together desk top model of the Global Express from Modelcraft.  I've got one but it wasn't until I got it I found it was 1/100 scale.

Robert
If I'm not building models, I'm out riding my dirtbike

SimonR

When I get my 1/1 example you can have all the reference photos you need!  :D  
Simon

This is the curse of speed;  I have been a slave to it all my life. On my gravestone they will carve 'It never got fast enough for me'.
Hunter S. Thompson

Mossie

QuoteThere's so many things to make with 1/72 scale bizjet models... and  Gulfstreams look so good. And Falcon 900. And Learjets.
Archie, I've spotted in SAMI that Dujin are releasing a resin 1/72 Falcon 10.  Not the 900 your after, but might be close enough, I'm guessing it's for your planned Carreidas 160?

They're also doing a resin Arsenal VG.90 you might be interested in.
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

GTX

QuoteThe GIV and V along w/ the CitationX and the Challenger in 1/48 would be great.

Tell me about it!

Regards,

Greg
All hail the God of Frustration!!!