Completed Entries

Started by nev, March 05, 2007, 07:22:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nev

Please refrain from making comments about the models in this thread - it is purely for use as a gallery.  If you post a completed model please include a link to the thread showing your build.  Thx.

I'll kick start us with SimonR's "USS Burton Island"

Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

nev

Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

markm70

Here is my Luftwaffe RF-15D.
Thanks for lettin me play!

Amphion

Amphion

Brian da Basher

Wow somehow I managed to get this finished in time. I call this the McDonnell-Douglas YF-13. If you want to see more pics and read the backstory, the thread is Here.

Brian da Basher

gooberliberation

================================
"How about this for a headline for tomorrows paper? French fries." ~~ James French, d. 1966 Executed in electric chair in Oklahoma.

cthulhu77

More pics and a backstory on the thread!

anthonyp

Here's my completed entries (build thread here):

Michigan ANG 107th TFS F-107A:

US Navy VFC-12 AV-8B Aggressor:

I'd have better pics, but the new camera has a learning curve...
I exist to pi$$ others off!!!
My categorized models directory on my site.
My site (currently with no model links).
"Build what YOU like, the way YOU want to." - a wise man

nev