Toro,toro,toro

Started by PanzerWulff, March 06, 2007, 07:00:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackOps

Lookin' forward to seeing this one finished Chris! I like the Zoom! angle :)
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

PanzerWulff

QuoteChris, I think it is a wise choice. Gonna look great in those colors :)
Thanks Jeff I have another harrier + and a Gr.3 lined up for your color schemes as posted Here although they may end up in other nationality markings ;)
Chris"PanzerWulff"Gray "The Whiffing Fool"
NOTE TO SELF Stick to ARMOR!!!
Self proclaimed "GODZILLA Junkie"!

PanzerWulff

Well I finally got a chance to do some more work on my Matador I have the topside cammo done and the underside paint drying now while I'm posting next is decals,landing gear,canopy and ordinance more pics hopefully monday

A little bonus a group shot of my latest works in progress (L->R) FAA Hurrcane IIC, Razorback P47 (More on that later ;) ) Matador (In back) & my "Zac Attack!!!" P40M

Enjoy Gang
"Panzer"

Brian da Basher

Wow is that one sweet camo paintob there Panzer! Did you use an airbrush or paint it freehand? What colors did you use? Enamels or acrylics? Paper or plastic? ;) I really like the "bonus shot" too.

Brian da Basher

BlackOps

Good looking pattern and color scheme you've chosen. I think the decals will really set this one off nicely.
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

PanzerWulff

All painting is freehand using natural bristle brushes (Preferably red sable) the paints are all MM the base coat is a gloss tan Acryl #4697 the sand color splotches are "SAC bomber tan" FS34201 while the dark green is "Euro dark green" FS34092 the second 2 colors are both enamels ;) I dont remember if I mentioned that the kit is the Hasegawa 1/72 AV8B Harrier plus kit, I hope to have the decals on by monday or tuesday. I'm glad ya like it Brian, It was sitting on the back burner for a bit while I was working on the other 3 in the bonus shot :D
Chris

Brian da Basher

Thanks for the info Panzer! That's one of the most attractive paintjobs to come down the pike in a while.

Brian da Basher

ysi_maniac

That camo scheme is COOL :wub:  :wub:  
Will die without understanding this world.

PanzerWulff

Most of the Decals and ordinance on, the dang Heller decals did NOT want to stay on the model most of them were finally affixed using Future as an adhesive.I hope to get the rest of the decals,ordinance and final parts taken care of by Friday at the latest (circumstances willing)
ON TO THE PICS

As always Enjoy!!!
"Panzer"

Captain Canada

Sweet ! Love that camo.......imagine, colour on a Harrier !

;)

Weapons load looks great so far...I just love big fuel tanks on harriers !

:wub:  
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Brian da Basher

Wow she looks every bit the winner, Panzer! I applaud your choice of Spanish roundels as they're set off very nicely agianst that waaaay cool camo scheme!

Excellent work!

Brian da Basher

PanzerWulff

Thanks Guys :D  Well the CBU 70's and their TER are painted as is the landing gear.I have the canopy attached and will probably put her on her legs tomorrow.Once again The great idea for the Cammo scheme came from Iranian F-14,With Black Ops Ideas going on another harrier in my stash (A 1/72 Hase Harrier Gr.3 to be exact)
"Panzer"

PanzerWulff

Ok She's pretty much done other than weathering heres the final assembely pics.I left the TER with the CBU70's off to make the weathering easier

The next set should be of the completed project
"Panzer"

Captain Canada

Mmmm....nice ! I'd like to see it on a tarmac or something, pls. The woodgrain runway just doesn't do it justice !

:wub:  
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Spey_Phantom

nice, that is one hot harrier  :wub:  
on the bench:

-all kinds of things.