And Talking Of New Releases.....

Started by Ian the Kiwi Herder, March 23, 2007, 04:31:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian the Kiwi Herder

Well not ACTUALLY new, just reboxed, however that has to be a good thing. The Ertl/AMT P-40M/N is being re-released by Italeri at £12.00 ($22.00 US), will include the two different canopies and six sets of markings  :wub:  - I love P-40's but won't be Whiffing them.

And[/size]

The outstanding Accurate Miniatures IL2-3M is also about to come-out in an Italeri box - was supposed to be two years back, however.... at around £14.00 ($25.00 US), great eh ? Stand by for a few of the originals being dumped on eBay in anticipation !!

Both of these are due in the shops early next month. Form a queue behind yours truly !

Ian
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

PanzerWulff

What scale are we talkin about Sir Ian??? :huh:  :huh:  :huh:  
Chris"PanzerWulff"Gray "The Whiffing Fool"
NOTE TO SELF Stick to ARMOR!!!
Self proclaimed "GODZILLA Junkie"!

Maverick

Quarterscale (1:48) for both, more's the pity

Jennings

QuoteQuarterscale (1:48) for both, more's the pity
The one true scale :)

J
"My fellow Americans, our long national nightmare is over." - Gerald R. Ford, 9 Aug 1974

Ian the Kiwi Herder

QuoteWhat scale are we talkin about Sir Ian??? :huh:  :huh:  :huh:
Yup, 1:48.... and you don't always have to call me Sir.... Your Lordship is just fine  :o

Ian, Lord Jackson of Formby - Protector of the Dunes and Guardian of the Seas & Coasts of Sefton in the Peoples Democratic Republic of Merseyside.

Confuscious (maybe)

K5054NZ

QuoteThe Ertl/AMT P-40M/N is being re-released by Italeri at £12.00 ($22.00 US), will include the two different canopies and six sets of markings  :wub:
So Radish wasn't having me on! HUZZAH!

I MUST GET SEVERAL! :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Is the RNZAF marks part true? Please say it's so!

Radish

Yes, it's true.
It's imminent as it's available in Belgium....a friend was there last week. :rolleyes:  
Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen

Ian the Kiwi Herder

QuoteIs the RNZAF marks part true? Please say it's so!

Yep it's this one - and about two-thirds the price that you will pay for the Hasegawa kit..... All it really needs is a decent resin seat or etched seat harness and some care in building and it's definite winner.

Ian

Confuscious (maybe)

K5054NZ

QuoteIs the RNZAF marks part true? Please say it's so!

Yep it's this one - and about two-thirds the price that you will pay for the Hasegawa kit..... All it really needs is a decent resin seat or etched seat harness and some care in building and it's definite winner.

Ian
ANOTHER release with Wairarapa Wildcat marks? ARGH! I have that exact Hase kit sitting right next to me, I promise I'll start it soon....honest.....

Ah well, I can just delve into the decal box to find an alternate serial...still, WOO! :wub: