Any Of You Ipmsusa Members?

Started by Supertom, April 03, 2007, 10:43:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

philp

SC,
This years is in Orange County, Cal.
2008 is Virginia Beach.
2009 and on has not been decided yet.  2009 will be announced at this years Nats.
2010  announced during VB.

No one submitted a bid for 2009 in Central US (rotates among 3 regions) so they opened it to all US Chapters.  Chicago has shown interest and supposedly another chapter has also come forward.

Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

Shasper

I hope the CENUS local will be. . . reachable for me (got screwed over for St Lou, so I'm looking for something good to do after I graduate ;) )

Shas B)
Take Care, Stay Cool & Remember to "Check-6"
- Bud S.

royabulgaf

Whiff guys- Have you considered buying a table in the vendors area?  The concept might catch on.  
I live in suburban Chicago, and our club was part of the consortium that put on the 2001 Nationals.  This is the first I heard that any Chicago club is interested in throwing it.  For those that are interested in throwing one, it is an enormous amount of time put in over several years, and a $300k budget.  This event put at least a couple marriages over the brink.  However, if it is in the Chicago area, I would be glad to chip in to purchase a table or two for a whiff display.

Kim Margosein  IPMS/USA 8014.  IPMS Canada ????, IPMS Brazil???, IPMS Paraguay???, SAFO 104, and why did IPMS/UK never send a renewal notice?

Kim M
The Leng Plateau is lovely this time of year

philp

Kim,
Jack Bruno posted on the IPMS forum about Chicago.  He also stated that if there were any other clubs interested, Chicago wouldn't move on it.  Supposedly, there is at least one other club that showed interest.

Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies