Nice P-40, Zach !

Started by cthulhu77, April 12, 2007, 02:38:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cthulhu77

Good job on that write up, and mentioning whatif so much, too !

Sisko

Get this Cheese to sick bay!

Brian da Basher

Way to go Zacster! The Kittiwake looks every bit a winner and the write-up's a gem too!

Brian da Basher

The Rat

Nice job young feller!  :cheers:  
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

K5054NZ

*blushes deeply* Thanks folks! Just wanted to share these two emails I received today:

"Cool backstory on the Kittiwake and a cool model (I'm a sucker for the FAA scheme).  However were this in real life, what a waste of a Griffin engine.

"Kim M"

"Zach - that thing actually looks pretty good in FAA colors.
"Your hand painting is getting better every time. If you start airbrushing you'll be a killer!

"Regards,
"Rick"

Kim I've not heard of, but Rick is the kind soul who gave me the FROG/Air Lines Sea Fury onto which I've put a RR Dart and counterrotating prop.

^_^ I love P-40s! My next trick for Scott will probably be the TSR.2.

Cheers,
Zac

Eddie M.

Could someone put up a link? I can't find it, or in the words of Dr. Lecter," No, you have looked, but have not seen!"
  Eddie  
Look behind you!

Eddie M.

Very Cool Zac! B)
  Eddie  
Look behind you!

Mossie

Thanks for the mention Zac!  You've made damn good use of those kits!  I've got to admit, I particularly like the Kittiwake you've modeled, those colours look great on it. :wub:   Mine (when I get the right floats for it!) will carry a naval scheme too.

Keep up the good work mate! :cheers:

Simon.
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.