'of Cabinets And Stashes

Started by bluntie, April 23, 2007, 01:05:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluntie

Howdy All...,What started as a simple request from GTX and Sisko for some shots of my display cabinet has kept me occupied for most of the weekend and triggered some sort of Japanese minimilist thinking that has laid just below the surface for some time now...'y see the problem was that my cabinet is mirror backed so no matter how i try to photograph it everything turns into a blur of shape and colour worthy of Picasso,so the simple solution was to take everything out,hang up a sheet and snap away!,once it was empty i thought it might be a good time to sweep out the dead moths,chip packets,beer cans and such..so far so good,i then turned my attention to my desk,then the work bench,and so on and so on......
The upshot of all this is that i MUST clean out my stash,like a lot of us i have kits i WILL build,kits i would LIKE to build ,and kits i will NEVER get around to building.
On top of that i have nearly finished a restoration on an old motorcross bike but that has stalled for want of a $100 clutch kit.so i have got to get cashed up and trim down the hobbies [bikes and models]so i can focus on what im doing.
Over the next few days i will list everything here first,prices will be very fair,and to make things easier i am happy to trade for books,photos,RM465 clutch baskets and Men without hats CDs.......on to the snaps          1/44 a.c. 1/76 armour

1/72 a.c. 1/35 armour

hope you enjoy them,i will post some more over the next few days..as always comments and questions welcome..bluntie.
my hovercraft is full of eels

B777LR

hmmmmm....

You wouldnt have a spare set of 1/35 Tiger I tank tracks lieing around? Preferebly the rubber type that tamiya issues? (im fed up with glueing 50.000 seperate links)

Brian da Basher

Yowsa bluntie that's quite an awesome collection you've got there! I am particularly fond of that Japanese flying boat. Great stuff!

Brian da Basher

Sisko

Nice collection

I particulalry like the E-100

Get this Cheese to sick bay!

John Howling Mouse

Wow!  Are the foreground subjects in the 3rd pic 1:72 or 1:48?

This is some really beautiful work all around.
:)

Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

BlackOps

Very nice collection. I like some of the bases you have chosen to display on, mini dioramas are cool  :wub:  
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

bluntie

Hmmmmm..yer in luck Btrippleseven! there is a set of tiger 1 tracks with your name on it p.m. me :)
Hi there JHM,the a/c in the 3rd shot are 1/72,by the way hows the tucara comming along?
Thanks Sisco the little E100 is one of my favorites too
Belive it or not Brian the flying boat earned a gold medal at the state show last year :wub:
Hi BlackOps  none of those bases cost more than $2,check out those super cheap chinese import stores if you have any close by,the places are gold mines for people like us!   again thanks guys.  heres some more pics.  1/48 a/c.1/35armour

my hovercraft is full of eels

Dork the kit slayer

Nice collection  very nice indeed :cheers:
Im pink therefore Im Spam...and not allowed out without an adult    

http://plasticnostalgia.blogspot.co.uk/

ysi_maniac

QuoteNice collection  very nice indeed :cheers:
Yes, I agree.
:wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  
Will die without understanding this world.