Comic Book Figures

Started by wikxie, April 27, 2007, 10:27:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wikxie

Judge Dredd by Halcyon 1/6 Vinyl Painted with acrylics

He is the Law. Top cop in Mega City 1
He's shown in a familiar pose, probally dealing with a litter bug!

Judge Anderson by Halcyon 1/6 Vinyl. Painted with acrylics but with oils for the
face (not bad for my first attept with oils, if I do say so myself!)

Anderson is a Psychic Cop from the Psi Division.
She know's what your thinking... so stop it!

Judge Death by Halcyon 1/6 Vinyl Painted with acrylics

Judge Dredds evil nemisis that comes from another dimension where it was decided that crime is only committed by the living. Therefore life is a crime, punishable by death.

Judge Dredd from the Judge Dredd movie starring Sylvester Stallone Halcyon 1/9 Injection moulded styrene. Painted with enamals

Mean Machine from the Judge Dredd movie starring Sly Stallone Halcyon 1/9 Injection moulded styrene. Painted with enamals and oils (for the skin)  

Brian da Basher

Yowsa wikxie that's some absolutely stunning, artistic work on those figures! My hat is off to your incredible talent! I always enjoy seeing figure modelers' work! Thanks for sharing these cool projects with us.

Brian da Basher

Captain Canada

Wow....nice work !

That chick looks a spitting image to Debra Harry, only with a nicer body !

Judge Death sure is a scary looking MFr, great job on his mouth....looks real enough to freak me out !

:cheers:  
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Rafael

For a first try with oils, she came out very, very well.....Is she single? ;)

Nice to have figures at whiff........I have always considered figure making a most demanding form of modeling

Congrats
Rafa
Understood only by fellow Whiffers....
1/72 Scale Maniac
UUUuuumm, I love cardboard (Cardboard, Yum!!!)
OK, I know I can't stop scratchbuilding. Someday, I will build something OOB....

YOU - ME- EVERYONE.
WE MAY THINK DIFFERENTLY
BUT WE CAN LIVE TOGETHER

Mossie

Cheers for sharing these wikxie, I'm not as big a comic nut as my Brother but I do like to flick through the pages & Judge Dredd is my favourite.  You've done a very nice job on the, especially Judge Death & Mean Machine Angel is my favourite Dredd character so you've got my vote there too!
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

PanzerWulff

I had the Judge Anderson Figure a Long time ago,I gave her to a friend of mine.Awesome job on the figures If I remember right Judge Anderson was with Dredd's help the one who finally dealt with Judge Death by Channeling the souls of all those he "Judged" on his home dimension to destroy him!
Great job on the figures It's been ages since I have done a figure even though I have a couple in my stash
"Panzer"
Chris"PanzerWulff"Gray "The Whiffing Fool"
NOTE TO SELF Stick to ARMOR!!!
Self proclaimed "GODZILLA Junkie"!

wikxie

Thankyou one and all for your appreciation of my work.

Capt. Can - the rumor was the comic book artist did base Anderson on Debbie Harry!  ;)  

Sisko

ahhh Judge Dredd!

My most favourite comic book character. Nice job on the kits!

Get this Cheese to sick bay!