Boeing Sonic Cruiser

Started by Archibald, May 11, 2007, 02:07:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Archibald

Wait a minute, I first have to find and buy the 707 / VC-135  ;)  
and you're right, Boeing is 15 years behind Airbus  :rolleyes:  
King Arthur: Can we come up and have a look?
French Soldier: Of course not. You're English types.
King Arthur: What are you then?
French Soldier: I'm French. Why do you think I have this outrageous accent, you silly king?

Well regardless I would rather take my chance out there on the ocean, that to stay here and die on this poo-hole island spending the rest of my life talking to a gosh darn VOLLEYBALL.

B777LR

QuoteWait a minute, I first have to find and buy the 707 / VC-135  ;) 
and you're right, Boeing is 15 years behind Airbus  :rolleyes:
Yup, according to Steven Udvar-Hazey of ILFC, airbus is 18 years behind Boeing ;)  Not bad, considering the 787 is just a chinese copy of the A330 :D

Edit: Boeing vs. Airbus, this argument has divided mankind since the dawn of ETOPS :D

Archibald

QuoteEdit: Boeing vs. Airbus, this argument has divided mankind since the dawn of ETOPS

You said it!  
French Soldier: I'm French. Why do you think I have this outrageous accent, you silly king?

Well regardless I would rather take my chance out there on the ocean, that to stay here and die on this poo-hole island spending the rest of my life talking to a gosh darn VOLLEYBALL.

Archibald

Another round of PSR today, to improve the underside. Don't know if I'll finish this thing one day  :lol:  

Archibald

Thanks to Amphion's help I've managed to finish it.
So here's the boeing C-42A, new Air Force Two...

I recognize that in this case digital pics tend to mask sins...

B777LR

Any possiblilty of taking it outside on a sunny evening to take photos? No? It gives MUCH better quality in my opinion ;)    :thumbsup:

Model is great! Never would haave guessed it was based ona caravelle :wub:  

Archibald

QuoteAny possiblilty of taking it outside on a sunny evening to take photos? No? It gives MUCH better quality in my opinion ;)    :thumbsup:

Model is great! Never would haave guessed it was based ona caravelle :wub:
Quotea sunny evening

Rather hard to find that these days.  <_<  I'll try as soon as possible  ;)  

Brian da Basher

Archie that is one amazing, incredible, wonderful model! I think you've reached the pinnacle of whiffery! Those decals from Amphion totally pull this build together!

I don't know how you always manage to best yourself with each new project.

My hat is off to you and your wonderful imagination and creativity!

Brian da Basher

ysi_maniac

QuoteArchie that is one amazing, incredible, wonderful model! I think you've reached the pinnacle of whiffery! Those decals from Amphion totally pull this build together!

I don't know how you always manage to best yourself with each new project.

My hat is off to you and your wonderful imagination and creativity!

Brian da Basher
Nothing to add.

It is perefct in this libery :bow:  
Will die without understanding this world.

lenny100

true art thier, look good enough to fly
Me, I'm dishonest, and you can always trust a dishonest man to be dishonest.
Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to watch out for!!!

John Howling Mouse

Can imagine it touching down all over the world as the President does a global "meet and greet" ... all in a single day!

Beautiful, Archibald!
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

Archibald

Thanks for all the cheers comments! I'll try to post more pics as soon as possible, but alas... it's raining again (as would say supertramp)  :banghead:  

bluesteel

A superb looking aeroplane. Burt Rutan would be proud  :D

Bluesteel

Sisko

Big job archie nice to see it finished!
Get this Cheese to sick bay!

Archibald

To close definitevely this long-lasting modelling chapter, here's some shots of the finished model.