At Eddie`s Request

Started by HOG, June 02, 2007, 06:16:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HOG

Just to let you know what Mr Millers been talking about

And as for the `saucer`

My next idea comes from watching a James Bond film, can`t remember which one, but it has a helicopter with a buzz saw and this well known photo

that I can`t find but this may give an idea of what I mean.
regards Gary
H-O-G = Head Out of Gestalt-hands on autopilot
WORK! The curse of the drinking class.
"Guard well your spare moments. They are like uncut diamonds. Discard them and their value will never be known. Improve them and they will become the brightest gems in a useful life."
(Ralph Waldo Emerson )

Brian da Basher

Wow that's some cool stuff Gary! You're gonna have our resident Luft-fanatic Matrixone drooling!

Willkommen zum Irrenhaus!

Brian da Basher

cthulhu77

Love it !  That saucer really rocks.

Eddie M.

Outstanding! Good to see your work over here. B)
  Eddie  
Look behind you!

bluesteel

Most excellent!

I'm especially impressed with the en-jetting of the 109. I'm into en-jetting piston planes at the moment...  :D

Bluesteel

matrixone

HOG,
Thanks for posting these pics here, great looking models and I really like the jet powered 109 with the scribble camouflage. The toned down national markings are a nice touch! :cheers:

Matrixone

BlackOps

Very nice! I love both of them, hope you stick around and share more of your creativity with us :)
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

Daryl J.

Sveeet!  

Danke,
Daryl J.

Mossie

Great stuff HOG!  The Bond film is 'The World is Not Enough'.
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

HOG

Hello Again All,
Heres some more of my Willi`s Wiffs. Ive always been interested in Luft 46 and SciFi and this has come out in my modeling themes. I mainly model Messerschmitt fighters as there is something in his designs I like. But once in a while I build a Wiff as excuse to let my hair down and avoid the strictness of scale modeling but I still like a sense of realism in my wiffs.
Until a year or so ago I made 1:72 scale kits, but now my eyesights going I`ve scaled up to 1:48 and am possibly heading towards  1:32 or larger.

1:72

Revell Ar234 + Julia

PM FW Ta 183

Airfix 109G-6 + bits

Revell Ar 240C-0

Huma Hs132

Revell B & V P.194

2 x Italeri 109F`s = 109Z

Dragon Me P.1011

Revell FW `Flitzer`

Revell Me P.1099

"Guard well your spare moments. They are like uncut diamonds. Discard them and their value will never be known. Improve them and they will become the brightest gems in a useful life."
(Ralph Waldo Emerson )

HOG

Cont`d

Huma  FW `Triebflugal`

PM Me P.1111

1:48

Revell Lippisch P.13a

Tamiya FW Ta183

Dragon Me 262`Jabo` converted to Me262C-1a

Dragon Me262 Mistel

Hope thats not to many pic`s but you can probably work out from these how my mind works.   :dum:  :P   :wacko:  Like many I have loads of boxes of part started and stalled projects, but given time.......................
All comments advice etc accepted as usual but insults aretaken on merit :D
regards Gary
(Ralph Waldo Emerson )

John Howling Mouse

Well, I'm off to start up a brand new modeling photo archive file folder, apparently.

Ridiculously good work in there, Mr. HOG.

No wonder you and Eddie hit it off so well.

JHM
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

BlackOps

These just maxed out the needle on my coolness meter!
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

matrixone

HOG,

That is great work there!
Thanks for posting these pics, this is the perfect site for showing your work and it will be appreciated when you do.

Matrixone

Rafael

I'm in awe of your skills, Hog!!!

I specially like the delicate structures and posing of your transformed Jabo

Rafa
Understood only by fellow Whiffers....
1/72 Scale Maniac
UUUuuumm, I love cardboard (Cardboard, Yum!!!)
OK, I know I can't stop scratchbuilding. Someday, I will build something OOB....

YOU - ME- EVERYONE.
WE MAY THINK DIFFERENTLY
BUT WE CAN LIVE TOGETHER