At Eddie`s Request

Started by HOG, June 02, 2007, 06:16:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Archibald

This V-tail, Jet-powered 109 is lovely  :wub:  and others models, too...  :cheers:  

Welcome here, and what an entry !!!  :o  
King Arthur: Can we come up and have a look?
French Soldier: Of course not. You're English types.
King Arthur: What are you then?
French Soldier: I'm French. Why do you think I have this outrageous accent, you silly king?

Well regardless I would rather take my chance out there on the ocean, that to stay here and die on this poo-hole island spending the rest of my life talking to a gosh darn VOLLEYBALL.

bluntie

Nice work there HOG, i especialy like  the 262 jabo and your figures are very well done too. welcome abord! :cheers:  
my hovercraft is full of eels

ysi_maniac

Really impressive collection :wub:  :wub:  :wub:
of top notch :wub:  :wub:  :wub:
models, figures, dioramas  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

:bow:

BTW: how do you make those nightmare luft' camos? I like the results.  :wub:  
Will die without understanding this world.

HOG

Hi Again All,
Thank you all for your kind words, much appreciated.
YSI` as to the camo`s it takes years of practice and training, but basically when wiffing I start with the light blue, close my eyes and pick the next pot and it happens from there. :D
Now I`ve had a bit of a look around I think I`m gonna like it here where the loonies seem to run the asylum, any way it`s better than a poke with a sharp stick :redx: .

I`ve nearly finished the TL and will post when done.
Regards All  Gary[8-]
H-O-G = Head Out of Gestalt-hands on autopilot
WORK! The curse of the drinking class.
"Guard well your spare moments. They are like uncut diamonds. Discard them and their value will never be known. Improve them and they will become the brightest gems in a useful life."
(Ralph Waldo Emerson )

HOG

Hi All

Just a few pics of it on progress.

The last picture shows the pilots end of the infra red telecopic sight and have still to make the other end with the lamp on the front on photo 2. This is just painted on, somewhere under the paint is a length of transparent red sprue covered in microfoil embedded into the fuselage with a polished end but I forgot to mask it. Just the odds and ends to do now but getting there.
regards Gary[8-]
"Guard well your spare moments. They are like uncut diamonds. Discard them and their value will never be known. Improve them and they will become the brightest gems in a useful life."
(Ralph Waldo Emerson )

BlackOps

lookin very sweet indeed! I love V-tails almost as much as Brian love's Spats And JHM loves T-tails  

Nice work on the paint, kinda makes me dizzy to look at it...of course that might also be a side effect of spinning in my chair as fast as I can  :ill:  :thumbsup:  
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

Sisko

Freaky weird.

I love it!!
Get this Cheese to sick bay!

Eddie M.

Amazing. B)  I really enjoy your painting. B)  :cheers:
  Eddie  
Look behind you!

HOG

Hi All
Heres a first. My first completed model since I came over to the darke syde.

For a quickie (for me two-three weeks is a quickie) I`m quite pleased with the result. Of the whole dio` I like the way the spotlight on the Ket` came out, took 10 mins to put together and comprises :
Lens- Polar Lights Enterprise  glazing bit
Body- E/green tube
Back- Bandai 1:48 Brit Inf helmet
Levers Etc- Pocher 1-8 Rolls Royce spares
Rod wire etc  . A good reason to keep those left over bits. The inspiration for this `Millerism` is from the photo below.

Look at the shadow of the wings. This is another of my long term projects. I`m trying to copy the pic as shown and so far I have only finished converting 4 of the 18 or so figures that I think I need to populate the dio`. Unfortunately I used the Hobbycraft Kit of the G10 when I have two Hasegawa and two Mono/rev kits (or perhaps I should say had. (see 262/109 etc)) but built the Hobcrft kit as it had the decals? which turned out to be thick and near useless. (rather like me really)

Oh well enjoy and comment etc etc and as usual all input will be ignored, :D

regards Gary[8-]
(Ralph Waldo Emerson )