Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Sisko

Ahhhh I see what you were planning.

Nice! Can't wait to see some more.
Get this Cheese to sick bay!

HOG

Now this is either the digs donna or the Canis Bollux-
Six count em SIX different colours of plastic, three different fillers and two types of glue. And I aint `ad a drink yet! (But by the time I`ve finished soso I think I`m gonna` need one)

{The observant among us will have noticed the new intake. Not for use on this construct just a test fit for another project.}
Gary[8-]
H-O-G = Head Out of Gestalt-hands on autopilot
WORK! The curse of the drinking class.
"Guard well your spare moments. They are like uncut diamonds. Discard them and their value will never be known. Improve them and they will become the brightest gems in a useful life."
(Ralph Waldo Emerson )

cthulhu77

The pilot better have a mullet !  Love the patched look...surely to be another great build.

Mossie

Ah, I get it now, couldn't quite work out the way you were going before HOG, looking very fine so far!  Got toadmit, wouldn't have thought of using whole aircraft fuse's for a twin-tail, nice idea! :salute:

QuoteNow this is either the digs donna or the Canis Bollux-

I'm sure it'll be the Mutt's Nuts!
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Eddie M.

I like the progression of your work and your pix make me hungry for a taco salad! :P  :lol: Good looking jet coming about.
  Eddie  
Look behind you!

John Howling Mouse

I think this is how Salvador Dali started out!   :P  
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

HOG

QuoteI think this is how Salvador Dali started out!   :P

Yes but he had the sense to stop. :D

One plastic taco salad coming up to go. :ill:

Aint got no mullet but we can cook uppa kippa` :D

Hi Mossie- A sensible comment.  When I read Leighs original post, that I can`t find now, he was thinking of shortages of jet engines and he came up with this idea of whole fuselages.

Oh by the way Fries anyone?

"Guard well your spare moments. They are like uncut diamonds. Discard them and their value will never be known. Improve them and they will become the brightest gems in a useful life."
(Ralph Waldo Emerson )

BlackOps

Most intrigueing, A method to your madness to be sure, but madness none the less   :dum:   :wacko:  

Very cool stuff :thumbsup:  

Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

HOG

I`ve found it.

When Eddie M originally invited me over to the Darke Syde I was perusing odd bits and pieces and I found this posted by Leigh and at last have found it again, so any credit for originality has to go to Leigh, I just updated the 109`s from E`s to late G`s.

Look in
Old Group Builds
Nackers Yard
Group Build  Tophe Twin Tail Tribute
Can You Number This Plane

EDIT
Or alternativly click on My Assistant and type in `can you number this plane` and It will find it for you.

Doh teknologee :banghead:  :dum:  :banghead:

(Ralph Waldo Emerson )

HOG

Hi To All

Making progress, not as bad to SOSO as I thought. The Milliput is a great help as to rigidity as I tend to pick models by a wingtip :dum: .
Just the underside to deseam and then I can start polishing and adding some interesting details.

Just noticed the difference in fuselage width, those 109s must of been a bit cramped in the cockpit
Looking through some Luft 46 books and have decided to make this a HS 129 ground attack replacement so I need to sort out some things to go bang. I deliberately kept the underside of the 262 bit flat so as to add a gunpod, and I am thinking off missiles under the wings like the experimental 109F which should be fairly simple with tubes card and filler.
I also thought of a rocket moter in the back as theres all that room in the 262 for fuel. Your thoughts?

But apart from this I am open to ideas, any suggestions but remember I like my Willi`s Wiffs to be reasonably factual.

Now personally I like pictures as they say more than words can but If you feel I`m posting to many let me know and I`ll cut back.

Who knows by the weekend I might have some paint (NMF) on this bugger but I must remember that I should be making headway with the Me262C1a which I hav`nt touched.

Gary[8-]

(Ralph Waldo Emerson )

jcf

Howabout a ground attack version using of one or both of the magazine fed R4M launcher designs?
Rockets equipped with AP and HE heads, of course.

The Modell I could be an underwing store that is dropped once emptied, a cheap sheet-metal pressing with paper card fairings.

The Modell II could be built into your center pod with just the tubes protruding from the bottom.

Cheers, Jon

HOG

:D Thanks Jon   thats just the sort of thing I`m looking for :thumbsup:

Now come on give me MORE! :lol:  
(Ralph Waldo Emerson )

Eddie M.

I'd like to be able to help, but I know next to nothing about WWII German aircraft. I am enjoying watching you work.  :) B)
  Eddie  
Look behind you!

HOG

QuoteI'd like to be able to help, but I know next to nothing about WWII German aircraft. I am enjoying watching you work.  :) B)
   Eddie
Ah work..................the curse of the drinking class  :cheers:
and yes I can look at it for hours
(Ralph Waldo Emerson )