262+2x109=p. 28.776

Started by HOG, June 07, 2007, 09:24:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HOG

Hello Steve,

:D CONGRATULATIONS :D  You have spotted todays delibirate missteak!

OR

I`m searching for a smiley that shows `shooting self through foot`no?  then these will have to do :dum: or :banghead:
Your right of course, I was thinking about my holidays :P
regards Gary[8-]
H-O-G = Head Out of Gestalt-hands on autopilot
WORK! The curse of the drinking class.
"Guard well your spare moments. They are like uncut diamonds. Discard them and their value will never be known. Improve them and they will become the brightest gems in a useful life."
(Ralph Waldo Emerson )

John Howling Mouse

Wow: load-out = menacing.
Camo = jaw-dropping artistic talent.
Landing gear = inspired ingenuity.

You *must* be Canadian!   ^_^  
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

Spey_Phantom

whoooaah, this has got to be the most impressive project ive ever seen  :huh:
most extreme good work there m8, the romanian markings fit the aircraft perfectly  :wub:  
on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

Scooterman

Missed this one but glad I caught up.

Damn HOG!  THAT'S SHARP !!!!!
:thumbsup:  

Sisko

Lookin Good!!!![/size] :thumbsup:  
Get this Cheese to sick bay!

bluntie

my hovercraft is full of eels

HOG

QuoteWow: load-out = menacing.
Camo = jaw-dropping artistic talent.
Landing gear = inspired ingenuity.

You *must* be Canadian!   ^_^
No sorry, Capricorn.
"Guard well your spare moments. They are like uncut diamonds. Discard them and their value will never be known. Improve them and they will become the brightest gems in a useful life."
(Ralph Waldo Emerson )

Excalibur

ysi_maniac

Will die without understanding this world.

gooberliberation

;) Quite a mean looking brute of a plane ya got there. I'd hate to be on the recieving end of all that rocket and cannon fire! :unsure:  
================================
"How about this for a headline for tomorrows paper? French fries." ~~ James French, d. 1966 Executed in electric chair in Oklahoma.

HOG

Hello Everybodies,

Finally got a little more done to this, being held up due to having to work! and with my health. Mind you it`s not really work, I`m doing a life sized mermaid for a friend (is this the first 1:1 scale whiff to hit these pages?) and then he needs a `Sherlock Holmes`!

Anyways it`s on a base and some more blitz and boobs added.

The base is the one I stuck on the whatif related products bit for copying if you want and these boxes and other stuff  will be put on there when I visit me Mam and pickup the art- work.

The boxes come printed flat and need cutting out and folding. The wood grain is printed on with the outline/glue tabs and extra bits are there for the reinforcement strapping. After cutting out I normally run round the edges with felt pen to lose the white edge. I`ve found photo matte paper thick enough to hold the shape or they can be glued to blocks plascard etc if you want.

Finally HELP!. this profile/outline reminds me of somthing that my subconsious has copied but won`t tell me what and it`s bugging me. Any one recognise it?

As usual all comments, sugestions (even the medically impracticle/impossible) etc gratefully received and read but often ignored.
regards Gary[8-]
(Ralph Waldo Emerson )

Brian da Basher

Wow that's some incredible work, Gary! I really like your ammo crates. This build is a lot of fun to watch. I don't know about you, but to me, that shot from above has P-38 written all over it.

I'm really looking forward to your 1/1 scale mermaid. You're going to share pics of that one with us, right?

:thumbsup:

Brian da Basher

Eddie M.

Outstanding work!  B) I am very impressed. Thanks for coming over to W.I. and sharing your work with us. BdaB got the P-38 influence, but I also see a bit of the Burt Rutan plane that flew around the world.
  Eddie  
Look behind you!

Allan

Just terrific Garry

I've just read through all the posts for this build and looked at the progress shots

superb modelling

Allan in Canberra

matrixone

Great what-if idea and workmanship, and those ammo boxes are cool! :wub:

Matrixone