Thanks for the kind words,
Secondly
Just for Mr B da B

And thirdly
A few other life sized models
Sherlock Holmes

One for the rivet counters

St George and his dragon

6 foot shark (thats a 12 inch ruler under it)

Game Warden

5ft rag Doll on wierd unibike

19th Century brewery worker

Most of these are quite old models and date back to when I worked as a pro and THEY ACTUALLY PAID ME TO HAVE FUN!
Off to the model shop tommorrow, as they have my order in, so hopefully I can get the figures for this and a few other dio`s done and completed.
Enjoy Gary
H-O-G = Head Out of Gestalt-hands on autopilot
WORK! The curse of the drinking class.
"Guard well your spare moments. They are like uncut diamonds. Discard them and their value will never be known. Improve them and they will become the brightest gems in a useful life."
(Ralph Waldo Emerson )

Brian da Basher

Thanks Gary! THose life-sized models are simply stunning! My hat's off to figure modelers. That strikes me as a very tough thing to get right and you've pulled it off with aplomb!

Brian da Basher

ysi_maniac

Beautiful models: The Messer and the others
:wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  
Will die without understanding this world.

Sisko

Get this Cheese to sick bay!

HOG

Hello again
Another blast from the past, 17 pages back on  the current pic or project etc.

Firstly an overall view to remind you all

Thanks for my local retailer getting his digit extracted I now have some figures that I can chop for dio`s.  Way back when I was last working on this I was getting royal stuffed with scraping the details off military figures so as to convert to overalls, so I started the Me 262W Seeader. Now thats complete its time to go back and finish some of these dust collectors that are filling up my shelves.
Now I look at this with a fresher eye I decided to go with the flow and use some figures from the box with minimum modification and heres the result.

These help to quickly fill a empty corner and altho not quite finished yet they give a reasonable impression. Diagonally opposite these are some armourers emptying the crates

these come straight out of the tank maintainance set with the exception of the bloke in the officers cap who is a converted tanker. Not to sure about Samson carrying that shell but I have seen pictures of crew loading a FW190 in this fashion.

So yet another on the way  to completion,
All comments etc
regards Gary :dalek:
H-O-G = Head Out of Gestalt-hands on autopilot
WORK! The curse of the drinking class.
"Guard well your spare moments. They are like uncut diamonds. Discard them and their value will never be known. Improve them and they will become the brightest gems in a useful life."
(Ralph Waldo Emerson )

BadersBusCompany

Brian da Basher

Quote:o gobsmacked  :o
What he said! You've got a great eye for dioramas, HOG. I really like how the placement of the figures leads the viewer towards the aircraft. I like the armorers loading it too. Nice touch.
:thumbsup:
Brian da Basher

kitbasher

Excellent - well done! It would be nice to see a pic of this next to the http://www.whatifmodelers.com/forum//index...showtopic=16989 build.   :D  :D
What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

lancer

Oh wow!! this is brilliant!! Another superb dio HOG. Nice one
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

ysi_maniac

Absolutely top notch :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  
Will die without understanding this world.