Albertosaurus Libratus

Started by cthulhu77, June 10, 2007, 02:30:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cthulhu77

Here she is in the intitial 3-tone underpainting:

cthulhu77

...and with the initial camo lines:

cthulhu77

It's official. The best music to listen to whilst painting dinosaurs is Rammstein and Devo.

BlackOps

Thanks Greg, now I have Rammstein's "Du HAst" going through my head,  Guess I'll have to go give it a listen or it will be there until I do, of course then I'll still have Devo's "Satisfaction" to contend with  :lol:

Your She Rex is lookin' good!  :wub:  
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

cthulhu77

DUDE! You PEGGED the song!  I listened to it five times in a row, before switching over to "Gut Feeling" by Devo !!!!

Great minds think alike!

cthulhu77

Another album...well, and mp3, and more spots on the dorsum:

cthulhu77

Brian da Basher

All I can do is shake my head in amazement! Absolutely stunning!

Brian da Basher

TsrJoe

thats looking soo neat...love the dapple scheme, cant wait to see her finished

oops sorry, didnt mean to hijack the build thread, had them to hand on my computer here in the office and thought id post some up  :ar:

cheers, joe  :ph34r:  
... 'i reject your reality and substitute my own !'

IPMS.UK. 'Project Cancelled' Special Interest Group Co-co'ordinator (see also our Project Cancelled FB.group page)
IPMS.UK. 'TSR-2 SIG.' IPMS.UK. 'What-if SIG.' (TSR.2 Research Group, Finnoscandia & WW.2.5 FB. groups)

cthulhu77

Thanks both, and, and Joe ,you can hijack any thread at any time with pics like that!!! I had to forward them all off to just about everyone I know...simply fantastic work! I would, as most of us would too, see more of that stuff!

Mossie

Yeah, I agree, if you've got more pics Joe please start a new thread, wonderful stuff!

Lovely job on Sheila Greg, I love the way you talk about 'three tone camo'!  I half expect to see roundels on her next!  Secret Nazi genetic engineering project maybe??? :ph34r:  :lol:
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

cthulhu77

*chuckle*  I was thinking Lozenge...

Here she is after a bath in india ink this morning:

philp

Looking good and glad to see the glaucoma cleared up.
Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

cthulhu77

QuoteLooking good and glad to see the glaucoma cleared up.
She lost those scales on the road to Damascus.

cthulhu77

Have to make the obligatory lobe-finned fish for the water area: