Hornet / Phantom II

Started by Eddie M., June 19, 2007, 08:28:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie M.

Work on the cockpit has begun. :)
  Eddie
Look behind you!

anthonyp

Love both configurations, though the Firephantom one looks just plain cool!
I exist to pi$$ others off!!!
My categorized models directory on my site.
My site (currently with no model links).
"Build what YOU like, the way YOU want to." - a wise man

Eddie M.

QuoteLove both configurations, though the Firephantom one looks just plain cool!
Don't you mean Phirephantom? ;)  :lol: Say, there's a mouth full. Phirephantom Fox II :P  
Look behind you!

gunfighter

I like the ATF look of the canard one.Congratulations!!! :P  

Brian da Basher

Wow that's some awesome detail work there Mr Miller! It's always a pleasure to watch your in-progress builds.

Brian da Basher

Eddie M.

I've been doing some work on the intakes and have finally gotten something I can live with. It's a combo of the bottom half of the Hornet and outside and top of the F-4. I figute it's almost twice the size of the Hornet intakes to feed the two Phantom engines.
   Eddie

Look behind you!

cthulhu77

It's hard to see what you are doing, since the sucker is black...but my faith in you never fails !

Eddie M.

Been doing a lot of work on the wings to fill in all the Phantom landing gear doors and speed brake gaps with putty. After that I've connected the wings and made some new canards out of some extra Hornet elevons. Also, I added some height to the vetical stabs. I'm really satified with the direction of this one. :)
   Eddie

Look behind you!

BlackOps

QuoteI'm really satified with the direction of this one. :)

You should be! This is looking killer  :thumbsup:  
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

Brian da Basher

I'd be satisfied with this mean-lookin' mutha too Mr Miller! With a load-out she'll be the most intimidating bird in the fleet!
:thumbsup:
Brian da Basher

Eddie M.

This one has been an exercise in PSR. Finally sprayed the primer coat just to see how much more PSR I have to do! :lol:
  Eddie
Look behind you!

gunfighter

Is that a Sea Firefox?  :P  

Brian da Basher

I'd be tempted to just slap some of those colorful 1970's fleet airwing markings on and call it done. I really like the shade of gray in that primer. It looks great Eddie! I can't wait to see more!

Brian da Basher

Eddie M.

QuoteI'd be tempted to just slap some of those colorful 1970's fleet airwing markings on and call it done. I really like the shade of gray in that primer. It looks great Eddie! I can't wait to see more!

Brian da Basher
BdaB,
You better go pick those winning Lotto numbers, because that pretty much the plan of action. B)
  Eddie  
Look behind you!

Captain Canada

Nice one, Eddie ! I really love that last pic....especially how clearly see the Phantom intakes. One of the best looking intakes out there !

Classic.....

:cheers:  
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?