Previous topic - Next topic

Sisko

Get this Cheese to sick bay!

cthulhu77

QuoteIs that a Sea Firefox?  :P
"you must THINK like a Russian seaman."

Neat stuff, Eddie. Dig the look.

Eddie M.

QuoteNice one, Eddie ! I really love that last pic....especially how clearly see the Phantom intakes. One of the best looking intakes out there !

Classic.....

:cheers:
Thank you all for your kind words.  B)  :thumbsup:

Capt. Canada,
  Here's a better look at the intakes, I tried to give that big F-4 look and preserve a little of the Bug tech. look. :)
  Eddie  :salute:

Look behind you!

Brian da Basher

Wow those intakes are really sharp, Eddie! They give this bird a nice predatory look. Great stuff!

Brian da Basher

Eddie M.

PSR has been a bugger, but I've got the primer coat on for the gloss white. I'll be doing this one in a 70s style F-4 livery. :)
  Eddie

Look behind you!

cthulhu77

BlackOps

Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

Brian da Basher

Top shelf, Mr Miller!
:thumbsup:
Brian da Basher

lancer

Yet again I fing myself in total awe of your skills Eddie. what you've created here is a real thing of beauty. You have the skills of a true master.  
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

McGreig

When I look back at what you started with, I'm amazed. The final result not only has everything blending in, but it looks as if it was always meant to!!!  :thumbsup: Great work  :bow:  :bow:  

ysi_maniac

This is absolutely amazing.
Those intakes are WOW, the whole concept WOW WOW
... waiting for the paint job ...
:bow:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :thumbsup:  
Will die without understanding this world.

Eddie M.

Thank you all very much! B)  

Lancer,
   You're gonna make me blush. :P

I will say that out of all my projects in works right now, this one is the most pleasing to my eyes. Looking through the decal drawer as I "speak". I'll post my choices in a bit. :)
  Eddie  
Look behind you!

Captain Canada

Nice one, Eddie ! Still loving those intakes !

:wub:

Looks like a mini-Valkyrie, knida....in a way, maybe......

Gonna be nice to see her on her 'sea leags' !

:cheers:  
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

anthonyp

:blink:

Aaaaaawwwwweeeeesssssoooooommmmmmeeeee!!!!!!

American Firefox all the way!  (GI Joe Firefox?  Pepsi-Fox?  Firefox-anti-ski?  I got nothing...)

(Must... think... Texan!)

:bow:  :thumbsup:
I exist to pi$$ others off!!!
My categorized models directory on my site.
My site (currently with no model links).
"Build what YOU like, the way YOU want to." - a wise man

Eddie M.

Thanks Capt. Canada and AnthonyP! B)  Here's my choices of decals. I'm leaning toward the red and black from the Coral Sea or the yellow arrow point from the Ranger. For the yellow, I was thinking of painting the vertical stab black and have the yellow as a contrast. Maybe a dark gray for the red and black insignia. Lots of choices. :)
  Eddie
Look behind you!