Hornet / Phantom II

Started by Eddie M., June 19, 2007, 08:28:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gooberliberation

================================
"How about this for a headline for tomorrows paper? French fries." ~~ James French, d. 1966 Executed in electric chair in Oklahoma.

anthonyp

I exist to pi$$ others off!!!
My categorized models directory on my site.
My site (currently with no model links).
"Build what YOU like, the way YOU want to." - a wise man

retro_seventies

Hubba Hubba  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Looks great now she's got some paint on - and i think Coral Sea would fit the bill too!
"Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." Kristin Wilson, Nintendo Inc, 1989.

elmayerle

1st choice: Coral Sea
2nd choice (by a narrow margin): "Red Rippers" "Boss Bird", carrier choice optional
"Reality is the leading cause of stress amongst those in touch with it."
--Jane Wagner and Lily Tomlin

Eddie M.

Thanks Guys! I was leaning toward the Coral Sea myself, since she was a sister ship to the Midway.It will be hard to make it work, but I'll get 'er done. :)
   Eddie  
Look behind you!

Eddie M.

I've added a little F-4 character........
  Eddie

"Just because you ARE a character, doesn't mean you HAVE character."
  Winston Wolf/ Pulp fiction

Look behind you!

elmayerle

"Reality is the leading cause of stress amongst those in touch with it."
--Jane Wagner and Lily Tomlin

Spey_Phantom

wow, looks a lot like a MIG-31 Firefox  :wub:
there is a huge likeness  B)

on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

Eddie M.

Nils,
 You're right and to be honest, I saw the resemblance early on. I love the Firefox as well. Now that you've got those pix up, I have to wonder. Where was the radar located in the Firefox? Doesn't look like much room in the nose.

Because of the work on a Phantom over at ARC, I used an idea to give a little more detail to the burner cans. I think it gives them a bit more depth. :) One before and one after.
  Eddie
Look behind you!

cthulhu77

Looking great, Eddie!  That is slicker than goose cr*p !

AeroplaneDriver

Man, this is like watching Yoda at work.

:wub:  :bow:  
So I got that going for me...which is nice....

Eddie M.

QuoteMan, this is like watching Yoda at work.

:wub:  :bow:
Very much I thank you! ;)  I've got a full day off to spend time on detail that will probably never be seen once I'm done. :P
  Eddie  
Look behind you!

Chap

Beautiful work Eddie! :thumbsup:

~Steve

Eddie M.

QuoteBeautiful work Eddie! :thumbsup:

~Steve
Thanks Chap!

I finished the burner cans. I don't think the photos translate very well, but here they are. definately better than how they were. :)
  Eddie

Look behind you!

Leigh

Eddie was born in the wrong country at the wrong time, shoulda been in England working for Gerry Anderson in the '60s. I love it.

I invite all and any criticism, except about Eric The Dog, it's not his fault he's stupid

Leigh's Models