Orion I Spaceplane...

Started by Archibald, June 27, 2007, 10:38:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Archibald

Backstory figure at the alt-history section of the forum. From a pure mathematical logic, 2001's Orion III must have a -I and -II forerunners. The -I would be similar to Spaceship one, Ie a suborbital spacecraft. Orion II would be similar to the Orient Express, and Orion III is clearly a Shuttle successor.

So here's the Orion I made from a 1/144 Revell SRB...

King Arthur: Can we come up and have a look?
French Soldier: Of course not. You're English types.
King Arthur: What are you then?
French Soldier: I'm French. Why do you think I have this outrageous accent, you silly king?

Well regardless I would rather take my chance out there on the ocean, that to stay here and die on this poo-hole island spending the rest of my life talking to a gosh darn VOLLEYBALL.

Eddie M.

Great concept B) ! Also, thank you for giving me idea on what to do with my SRBs. :salute:
 Eddie  
Look behind you!

Rafael

You are Nuts, Archi!!!

I positively, logically, and definately love it!!!

Rafa
Understood only by fellow Whiffers....
1/72 Scale Maniac
UUUuuumm, I love cardboard (Cardboard, Yum!!!)
OK, I know I can't stop scratchbuilding. Someday, I will build something OOB....

YOU - ME- EVERYONE.
WE MAY THINK DIFFERENTLY
BUT WE CAN LIVE TOGETHER

gooberliberation

:wub: Very logical and believable!
================================
"How about this for a headline for tomorrows paper? French fries." ~~ James French, d. 1966 Executed in electric chair in Oklahoma.

John Howling Mouse

This makes perfect sense.

Does  that mean I'm in trouble, psychologically-speaking?
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

Archibald

I've totally rebuild the cockpit area this afternoon. Looks much cleaner now!

King Arthur: Can we come up and have a look?
French Soldier: Of course not. You're English types.
King Arthur: What are you then?
French Soldier: I'm French. Why do you think I have this outrageous accent, you silly king?

Well regardless I would rather take my chance out there on the ocean, that to stay here and die on this poo-hole island spending the rest of my life talking to a gosh darn VOLLEYBALL.