Mig-21sh From Shturmovik

Started by ysi_maniac, June 27, 2007, 12:07:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ysi_maniac

While I was building the MiG-27Sh, for Falklands GB, I was secretly making the MG-21Sh. Also a paper project from MiG OKB
Will die without understanding this world.

ysi_maniac

While original project was based on MiG-21PF, mine is based on MiG-21MF

ysi_maniac

Mine has bigger wings with 4 hardpoints each

ysi_maniac

Main kit is KP 1/72 MiG-21MF

ysi_maniac

Wings were a major job, really

McGreig

Wow! Looks great so far.  :wub:  :wub:   MiGs seem to be on a bit of a roll on the forum just now.  :thumbsup:   However, it's a well known fact that it's impossible to have too many MiGs.   :cheers:  

Archibald

Yeah, another MiG!!! Well, the catalogue is still coherent, a trainer / LWF, an upgraded MiG-21, and a Su-27 like heavy fighter...  
King Arthur: Can we come up and have a look?
French Soldier: Of course not. You're English types.
King Arthur: What are you then?
French Soldier: I'm French. Why do you think I have this outrageous accent, you silly king?

Well regardless I would rather take my chance out there on the ocean, that to stay here and die on this poo-hole island spending the rest of my life talking to a gosh darn VOLLEYBALL.

Rafael

Great build so far, Carlos!!!

The wings appear to be a major source for headaches. The impressive number of weps stations are a nice touch. Looks deadly.

Rafa
Understood only by fellow Whiffers....
1/72 Scale Maniac
UUUuuumm, I love cardboard (Cardboard, Yum!!!)
OK, I know I can't stop scratchbuilding. Someday, I will build something OOB....

YOU - ME- EVERYONE.
WE MAY THINK DIFFERENTLY
BUT WE CAN LIVE TOGETHER

gooberliberation

:thumbsup: That's one mean lookin shturmovik! Is archie going to unleash this over at key publishing too? :lol:  
================================
"How about this for a headline for tomorrows paper? French fries." ~~ James French, d. 1966 Executed in electric chair in Oklahoma.

John Howling Mouse

Nice to be here and get the chance to see yet another "birth of a legend."

Cool!  :wub:  
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

Archibald

Quote:thumbsup: That's one mean lookin shturmovik! Is archie going to unleash this over at key publishing too? :lol:
Alas people doesn't have the sense of humor there  :rolleyes:  On the other hand if Ysi take photos similar to its MiG-27, this could be feasible, but I'll post the pics in another forum  ^_^  
King Arthur: Can we come up and have a look?
French Soldier: Of course not. You're English types.
King Arthur: What are you then?
French Soldier: I'm French. Why do you think I have this outrageous accent, you silly king?

Well regardless I would rather take my chance out there on the ocean, that to stay here and die on this poo-hole island spending the rest of my life talking to a gosh darn VOLLEYBALL.

ysi_maniac

Needs only external stores.

ysi_maniac

ysi_maniac

ysi_maniac