Started by Brian da Basher, July 03, 2007, 05:05:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Howard of Effingham

another masterpiece from BdB and way cool even with spats as they are. i would
have gone with vertical trousered ones myself!  :ph34r:  :bow:  :thumbsup:  
Keeper of George the Cat.

John Howling Mouse

Wow, now that's what I call scratch-bashing!   :bow:   :wub:

Makes me want to send a bunch of fueltanks your way in different scales just to see what would become of them!   ;)  
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

Supertom

"We can resolve this over tea and fisticuffs!!!"

Brian da Basher

Quote<snip>

Makes me want to send a bunch of fueltanks your way in different scales just to see what would become of them!   ;)
Spare drop-tanks, wings, and any other parts you don't want are gratefully accepted! I'm glad you like my little drop-tank models. I don't know what it is, but I find these little projects to be some of the most satisfying ones I build.

Stay tuned. I'm busy converting a model-stand base into an entry in the U.S.A.F. 60th Anniversary GB!

Brian da Basher

Captain Canada

Great job, Brian ! And thanks to your foot, we got to see her sans ring...which looks much nicer, and claener, if you ask me. I know we were losing at the polls, so cheers to your foot !

love the paint scheme, really suits her. And do I sense the wing tip tanks from an Avro CF-100 ?

:P

I've got more of them if you need some, incl. some 48th scale, if you want to do a drop-tank bomber in the future !

:cheers:  
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Brian da Basher

I'd be very pleased to accept them, Cap'n! I'm down to my last two drop-tanks, all the others remaining (1/144 scale from B-47 kits) are slated to become engine pods on other projects.

And yes, the drop-tank I used for the Bluejay is indeed left over from that wonderful Clunk you sent me!

Brian da Basher

Captain Canada

I am so smart. S-M-R-T.........

I'll dig thru the cave andd see what I can crawl out with !

:cheers:  
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

McGreig

A wonderful little fighter  :wub:  :wub: These drop tank models are just amazing  :bow:  

cthulhu77

Now, that little fighter has some serious cajones!  As would the pilot...can you imagine ripping around in that little sucker???? It would have left pylon racers in the dust...Damn Nice Build ! (DNB)