Canadair Cl-51 (cf-151) Silver Arrow

Started by Amphion, July 19, 2007, 06:48:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amphion

Since our SSGB-2007™ has been deemed dead by the powers that be  <_< , we didn't even get to vote. I'll shamelessly flaunt my entry to the competition here  :D .

[size=8](Lets face it, it's not like I've been over-represented in the past)[/size]

This is the Canadair CL-51 (CF-151) Silver Arrow (press clickie to go too original post).
Amphion

Mossie

QuoteSince our SSGB-2007™ has been deemed dead by the powers that be
WTF????  If it's been announced, I've missed it & can't find it now?!?  Amphion, if you mean it's dead because it's been moved into The Knackers Yard, it's probably because of Tom's spring clean.  The same has happened to the Falklands GB but voting is progressing on that.  I'd give Nev a PM.
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Bryan H.

Wow!   B)   Looks great - I like the retro-ish markings.  :wub:

:cheers: Bryan

Miscellany (that effects modeling):
My son & daughter.
School - finishing my degree

Models (upcoming):
RCN A-4F+ ArcticHawk

Archibald

IMPRESSIVE! I really have to know WTF Macross consist in ;)  
King Arthur: Can we come up and have a look?
French Soldier: Of course not. You're English types.
King Arthur: What are you then?
French Soldier: I'm French. Why do you think I have this outrageous accent, you silly king?

Well regardless I would rather take my chance out there on the ocean, that to stay here and die on this poo-hole island spending the rest of my life talking to a gosh darn VOLLEYBALL.

ysi_maniac

Will die without understanding this world.

dragon

QuoteIMPRESSIVE! I really have to know WTF Macross consist in ;)
It is from Japanese animation.  In the US it was introduced as ROBOTECH.  MACROSS is its Japanese name.  MACROSS-0 is the pre-quel to MACROSS. B)

Very FLANKER-ish this silver arrow is.   :thumbsup:  
"As long as people are going to call you a lunatic anyway, why not get the benefits of it?  It liberates you from convention."- from the novel WICKED by Gregory Maguire.

"I must really be crazy to be in a looney bin like this" - Jack Nicholson in the movie ONE FLEW OVER THE CUCKOO'S NEST

Archibald

QuoteIMPRESSIVE! I really have to know WTF Macross consist in ;)
It is from Japanese animation.  In the US it was introduced as ROBOTECH.  MACROSS is its Japanese name.  MACROSS-0 is the pre-quel to MACROSS. B)

Very FLANKER-ish this silver arrow is.   :thumbsup:
Yeah, I've red the whole Wikipedia pages on the subject - an quickly lost orientation of the saga   :wacko:  
King Arthur: Can we come up and have a look?
French Soldier: Of course not. You're English types.
King Arthur: What are you then?
French Soldier: I'm French. Why do you think I have this outrageous accent, you silly king?

Well regardless I would rather take my chance out there on the ocean, that to stay here and die on this poo-hole island spending the rest of my life talking to a gosh darn VOLLEYBALL.

nev

Ooops, forgot about the vote!  :banghead:

I'll go do it now...
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May