Previous topic - Next topic

BlackOps

Carlos, this one is another masterpiece!  :bow:  :thumbsup:
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

ChernayaAkula

Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

MartG

Murphy's 1st Law - An object at rest will be in the wrong place
Murphy's 2nd Law - An object in motion will be going in the wrong direction
Murphy's 3rd Law - For every action, there is an equal and opposite malfunction

Ian the Kiwi Herder

"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

Tophe

[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

van883

That looks great!

Van

jcf

Looks great Carlos!

The M61 Vulcan was mentioned earlier in the thread and I've attached a photo of an F-94B that was modified to carry a
GE T171(M61) 20mm Vulcan, it was used as part of the F-104 test program.

Jon

lancer

Dunno how I missed this one, but that DOES look GOOD!! Probably would have done good over there as well...
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Weaver

Oh yeah - that's a looker!  :thumbsup:
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

Sisko

Nice stuff!!!!!!

I really love this. Gives me some some very unhealthy ideas!
Get this Cheese to sick bay!

Just call me Ray

Quote from: joncarrfarrelly on October 15, 2008, 12:17:29 PM
Looks great Carlos!

The M61 Vulcan was mentioned earlier in the thread and I've attached a photo of an F-94B that was modified to carry a
GE T171(M61) 20mm Vulcan, it was used as part of the F-104 test program.

Jon

That would've been interesting to see on the F-94, let alone the '38. As firepower ends up being a function of how much lead you can send downrange in addition to what size those chunks of lead are, that single Vulcan would've given it at least slightly greater firepower than the entire gun armament of practically all 20mm cannon fighters of the WWII era!
It's a crappy self-made pic of a Lockheed Unmanned Combat Armed Rotorcraft (UCAR), BTW
Even Saddam realized the hazard of airplanes, and was discovered hiding in a bunker. - Skydrol from Airliners.net

John Howling Mouse

You have made all the right improvements, Carlos.  Very believable, very innovative.  :thumbsup:   :wub:
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

SPINNERS

Fantastic work! Chapeau!

Eddie M.

Beautiful work! It looks like the natural progression for the P-38! ;D
Look behind you!